Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Vita Infinita> LFM! (/forums/showthread.php?t=243866)

EQBallzz 05-24-2016 06:37 PM

<Vita Infinita> LFM!

Vita Infinita has been (sort of) reborn on the P99 server. Once we were a large, casual friendly raid guild on the Lanys T'Vyl server and cleared all content through PoP and about 25% of GoD expansions before moving on to other games (EQ2 and WoW). We were known for being helpful and inclusive and tried to help people progress in the game whether it was raid content or epic weapons/quests. Now we're just a handful of people scrounging for bone chips and extra plat and that's OK. The challenge of starting over is what this is all about. Initially we were just going to join another guild but many have min levels to join and we wanted to start forging those connections immediately that help to facilitate good groups, assistance and social interactions.

IAQ (Infrequently Asked Questions)

What can you expect?
We are a 100% pure leveling guild made up of leveling characters who want to form groups, hit dungeons, help each other out and have fun struggling through the lower levels of the game. We have *no* high level players so don't expect plat or items to be readily available to you from anyone. You can expect friendly guild chat/voice chat and assistance to the extent that it's feasible and available. You want classic? This will be classic leveling with little help from anyone outside of other lowbies leveling with you. Likely no power-leveling or twinking to be found here. However, sharing/trading of items between guildies to help each other out is strongly encouraged.

Who are we?
Just a couple people from the original live guild (I was co-founding GL). We have lots of previous EQ experience but it's been a long time so.. a lot needs to be relearned! We also have extensive MMO experience from most MMOs since EQ (too many to list). Our guild back on live was known for being helpful to others and had a good reputation. We allowed people outside of guild to tag along on our raids and we frequently helped guildies and non-guildies alike with epic weapon kills. Although we are not in a position to do those things now I hope that the same level of helpfulness will apply on a much smaller scale.

What is our goal?
Technically we are waiting for the spiritual successor to EQ (Pantheon) but that won't be out until next year sometime. Given that most modern MMOs are severely lacking in the type of depth that we want from an MMO we are revisiting our EQ past in the form of P99 while we wait. Most of us will likely be moving to Pantheon when the time comes but our hope is that we can build a good group of players here (even if small) that can move seamlessly into Pantheon later (we will likely have a good number coming from other games as well). A solid group of players that know how to play together and all start at the same time will make starting out in Pantheon that much better.

As for our goals on P99 we are looking to just have fun and see how far we can get into the game. We are in no rush to get to end game or max level. Our focus will be hitting dungeons for XP and items and quests. We are very small and don't mind staying small but would love to add more people to improve our pool of players to do regular groups with. If you are in a guild or have other commitments that prevent you from joining another guild feel free to contact us anyway. We can still add you to our list of friends for grouping. Always good to have more people to group with even from outside of guild.

Who are we looking for?
Primarily other lowbies that are looking for people to group with even if they are too low to join other guilds. We won't hold any grudges if you only join until you get high enough to join another guild. We just want to help facilitate the leveling process for everyone in guild for as long as they want to stay and hopefully in the process make some new friends. We are currently focused on the FoB area and are mostly in our teens level-wise so Iksars or other wayward races in that area and around those levels would be ideal. That being said we are happy to accept anyone in any region and of any level or class. We do have plans to play other areas like Neriak/Freeport/Rivervale.

Are there any rules?
Not really. The standard "no douche-baggery" clause applies (ks'ing, training, ninja-looting, being an asshat etc..). It's fine if your main is in another guild. It's fine if you only stay temporarily. We hope you will stay long term but no long term commitment required. It's also fine if you are not really of similar level or in another region and just want some guild chat while you level. Standard NBG rules will always apply.

Who should I contact if interested?
If you want to chat, ask questions or join please contact me on my Monk Thees or my Druid Ballhaus. You can also contact officer Heroku.

ptreese84 05-27-2016 10:35 PM

Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Also waiting for Pantheon. Where do I sign in blood?

EQBallzz 05-28-2016 02:22 PM

We have added a few new players to the guild but still LFM. If you are new to EQ or P99 or just leveling an alt and want some people to level with shoot me a message in game or on these forums for more info.

Still in the FoB area and mostly in the low to high teens in levels.

Freakish 05-28-2016 02:24 PM

Vita infinita? I remember you. I was in <riders of the apocalypse> and always had good memories of you guys. Glad you found p99!

-Jekrnu

Nuggie 05-28-2016 07:35 PM

Hello Vita friends. Good to see the tag. Good luck out there.

EQBallzz 05-29-2016 04:37 AM

@Freakish - Oh yeah. I remember ROTA. I think our guilds got along pretty well. Many in Vita had friends in Riders so there was frequent grouping and cooperation among our guilds.

@Nuggie - I remember ML as well. I think we had less interaction with you but I recall ML being a smaller but quality guild.

Always glad to see other Lanys peps running around in any MMOs (I run into them regularly) and especially back in EQ.

Back on point..we added a couple more peps to the leveling machine today including a wayward bard traveling the shores of LOIO. Another brave soul decided to run a lvl 1 Ogre SK to FoB to join us but met a horrible fate at the doorstep of Cabalis before getting a bind and guild invite. We *will* get you bound so you can live out your young Ogre life as an Iksar! I swear it by the old gods and the new! Still LFM. Any other adventurous souls looking for a leveling guild?

Garland7G 05-29-2016 02:36 PM

Wow, is Hurm around? Tell him Garland said hi!!

EQBallzz 05-31-2016 10:00 AM

I haven't seen that old cranky bastard in a while. :D

ShadowRWolf 06-01-2016 08:06 PM

Very good crew started rolling with them this last weekend very helpful very noob friendly! come join the party!

Webeporting 06-01-2016 10:07 PM

Ballz there's like 8 new players who recently started on the forums, I referenced them your guild, hope you don't mind. Great to see someone doing this, it's hard for new players to socialize at the early levels.