Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Freeport Guard Dialogues (partial) (/forums/showthread.php?t=68500)

Inchia 03-14-2012 11:36 PM

Freeport Guard Dialogues (partial)

Okay this is kind of trivial, but I noticed that most of the Freeport guards don’t say anything, so I dug through some EverQuest logs from 2006, and this is what I found. I have other guards recorded on the logs, but the one's I'm posting I am sure are accurate all the way back to the Ruins of Kunark expansion. I will do more research to get you guys more of their dialogues if I can, and to confirm the accuracy on the others I have.

Guard Munden: aggroed message – “Guard Munden says 'Stand where you are, scum!!'”, upon killing something – “Guard Munden says 'Let your death be a warning to all who dare oppose the Freeport Militia!'”

Guard Jacsen: aggroed message- “Guard Jacsen says 'Die, dog!!'”, upon killing something – “Guard Jacsen says 'Let your death be a warning to all who dare oppose the Freeport Militia!'”

Guard Doolin: aggroed-“Guard Doolin says 'You're not welcome in Freeport.'”, slays something – “Guard Doolin says 'Let your death be a warning to all who dare oppose the Freeport Militia!'”

Guard Sheg: aggroed –“Guard Sheg smacks the flat of his blade against the palm of his hand and says, 'You want a taste of this, [target name]?!!'”, After killing – “Guard Sheg smirks and shakes his head. 'That's what you get for messing with the Freeport Militia!!'”

Guard Dialogues might not be a big deal to most, but I was strangely fond of the guards' comments. I hope this helps, and I'll try and get more!

P.S. You guys do a great job. :)

nilbog 04-10-2012 09:48 AM

Fixed, pending update.