Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   We all knew - pras the future (/forums/showthread.php?t=146008)

Stasis04 04-04-2014 01:40 AM

We all knew - pras the future

That Nizzar ran this box like a business due to RMT.

The best part is him lying to his own guildies about taking a break to ensure the info doesn't get leaked. I wonder if right hand man Tune even knows the truth.

Will give 100k plat red for Nizzar to log on and disprove this theory.

This is the reason this box was set to ridiculous neck beard levels instead of being played for fun and as a casual hobby by multiple guilds.

Hopefully the box will heal under Lite's guidance and this can be a place of fun PVP, and legit multiple guild matches, and not the current situation we have of a bunch of spineless neckbeards that supported someone who exploited the server for his own benefit.

I've only seen/heard of Nizzar missing one repop since release due to a fucking magic the gathering tournament, you still believe he's taking a break? You still support that guild tag and the disgusting principles it was founded on? Shameful.

A lot of us have taken the gravy pixel road, but if you were BIS and supported the continuation of Nizzar's reign just to cockblock competitors and use your advantage to chase people off the box (like Heresy the scrubs) then I truly hope you are black listed from the new age of Red99.

Labanen 04-04-2014 01:50 AM

In guild we can get anything we wanted for alts very cheap for plats, so if he sold anything for rmt, who would be the customers ? Azrael ?

Bosh 04-04-2014 02:05 AM

or lazy nihlium non-confarmists. Perhaps he sold the items cheap to you guys to make bank room for whats to come, and sold the plat, or traded it to blue to buy items there to rmt. When rmt is your profession what won't you do? You thought you were getting a good deal, and nizzar was paying his rent and other obsessions.

Fame 04-04-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stasis04 (Post 1398283)

Will give 100k plat red for Nizzar to log on and disprove this theory.

http://premiersmilespa.com/blog/wp-c...-in-mouth.jpeg

Zoolander 04-04-2014 02:12 AM

i saw nizzar in ts just an hour ago.

failed anti-nihilum propaganda once again.

clowns

Colgate 04-04-2014 02:16 AM

you realize getting banned from red99 doesn't ban you from the teamspeak server that someone in your guild rents

..right?

Musetii 04-04-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 1398301)
you realize getting banned from red99 doesn't ban you from the teamspeak server that someone in your guild rents

..right?

Lol awesome

Zoolander 04-04-2014 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 1398301)

..right?

yes, if I would have your mindset I might think the same way as you are. but thank god iam not such a toxic person as you :)

Colgate 04-04-2014 02:21 AM

does not make sense

Fame 04-04-2014 02:21 AM

stop posting