Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   The Truth About Beowulf (/forums/showthread.php?t=112859)

beowulf420 06-23-2013 01:53 AM

The Truth About Beowulf

Going to set this straight once and for all. The previous post made on my forum account was by someone else, that definitely wasn't me. That said, Nizzar did attempt to steal my items and delevel Beowulf. Some friends called me on Skype and explained what was taking place in-game so I asked them to be pals and act on my behalf to prevent further injustice.

I'm not mad at Nizzar, frankly, I don't even care. I'm traveling the world and have been for months now. I'm enjoying my life, having epic adventures (outside of the box world), and smashing plenty of women. I do read the forums occasionally for luls, though.

Nizzar stripped some items on blue, some of which were loaned to me by awwlike as I had quit playing blue after classic. He attempted to reclaim items on red after information was misconstrued and he perceived me to in some way take advantage of him, his trust, my officer position, and the guild - it was an act of vengeance. By the way Nizzar, I didn't, sometime I'll talk to you and tune about what actually took place.

Fallen, I still love ya bro, have plenty of good stories for you monkeys when we catch up next. I've no hard feelings, I know you guys are pretty immersed and have invested quite a bit of time into this server. I hope all continues to go well.

Tell ruban and hector I said hey. Take care, maybe I'll se you all in velious.

I'm currently in Vietnam... going to Laos, then Malaysia, Indonesia, East Timor, Papua New Guinea, then to work in Australia or New Zealand at the end of this year.

Peace bros, stop slandering my and my pals names.

hagard 06-23-2013 01:54 AM

first

Colgate 06-23-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beowulf420 (Post 1004117)
That said, Nizzar did attempt to steal my items and delevel Beowulf. Some friends called me on Skype and explained what was taking place in-game so I asked them to be pals and act on my behalf to prevent further injustice.

some items on blue, some of which were loaned to me by awwlike as I had quit playing blue after classic. He attempted to reclaim items on red after information was misconstrued and he perceived me to in some way take advantage of him, his trust, my officer position, and the guild - it was an act of vengeance. By the way Nizzar, I didn't, sometime I'll talk to you and tune about what actually took place.

so the truth about beowulf is exactly what we've been saying this whole time

perfect, thanks for clearing that up

Yagebasto 06-23-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beowulf420 (Post 1004117)
smashing plenty of women......

I'm currently in Vietnam... going to Laos, then Malaysia, Indonesia, East Timor, Papua New Guinea, then to work in Australia or New Zealand at the end of this year.

Peace bros, stop slandering my and my pals names.

Dis you bro?
http://oi43.tinypic.com/aag6zk.jpg

Awwalike 06-23-2013 05:03 AM

that IS beo in about 20 years

beowulf420 06-23-2013 07:30 AM

In 20 years I'll still be sexy as fuQ. Far better looking than sharky, quite impressed that you know who he is though, I just learned about his sordid adventures while in Thailand.

Nizzar doesn't need to be banned, I was just setting the record straight. Nizzar is a good guy. He just jumped the gun.

Northwest, miss ya brew. Wait til you hear my new stories ;)

heartbrand 06-23-2013 10:42 AM

Actually there are no rules hence the problem.

Agatha 06-23-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 1004294)
Actually there are no rules hence the problem.

exactly what a jew lawyer would say, there are no rules on the books therfor it is neither right nor wrong your honor.

heartbrand 06-23-2013 10:51 AM

Law is all about being able to predict reasonably the results and consequences of ones actions based upon the law. When there are no written laws it is impossible to do so and you get capricious, nonsensical, contradictory, etc., rulings.

mostbitter 06-23-2013 12:15 PM

There wasn't a ruling for this when Tunak got banned so you're argument is obviously fallacy just to support your side