Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Nerf low nr / high gear raid (mostly A/A) (/forums/showthread.php?t=276225)

schnickusaurus 06-21-2017 04:29 PM

Nerf low nr / high gear raid (mostly A/A)

Hi,

I would like the server staff to look into the possibility to nerf the gamebreaking situation:
A/A with great gear but with an aweful low amount of raid members taking down fun raid targets (example: Vindi, fear golems, chardok queen, etc ie mobs that are hot to casuals)

Thank you for doing a great job staff! I see the above kinda like when A/A duod monk epic mob Xenovorash in loio with monk+priest, ie you really need to set some general block to this A/A gamebreaking activity which is highly relevant now that they have overgeared themselves.

Lets put abit more pressure on them for the joy of the server lot alright?

Yours sincerely,

Schnickusaurus

Whirled 06-21-2017 04:32 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d38a9...bfc71ade93.jpg

Liia 06-21-2017 04:58 PM

All that stuff was already being done during Kunark. You are 6 years late.

Baler 06-21-2017 05:11 PM

Ugh I hate to post like this in Server Chat. But Schnickusaurus is a known EC flipper. Sounds like he's trying to make more plat.

On topic these things have been adjusted and tweaked to match what evidence shows is classic. So unless there if proof something is not classic or something could be more classic. There is no problem atm. *shrugs*

edit: And people use Guards on Xenovorash let's not lie to ourselves..

Lhancelot 06-21-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2544628)
Ugh I hate to post like this in Server Chat. But Schnickusaurus is a known EC flipper. Sounds like he's trying to make more plat.

Schnick created a well-meaning thread with nothing but heartfelt, genuine concern for the server and you question him and his motives? smh.

Schnick, if indeed it is proven that the balance of loot is not being fairly distributed to all p99ers AND being monopolized by A/A or anyone for that matter, I am sure the staff will take care of it ASAP.

Bravo for bringing this monumental issue to the forefront, and not being afraid to shine a light on the possible injustices bestowed upon the casuals of p99.

A true hero, you are.

BirryDaKir 06-21-2017 07:00 PM

What exactly are you asking? What could you nerf that only affects A/A? Dragons such as trak and tal are being left up for many hours uncontested while you sit in the tunnel. Perhaps if you spent more time raiding and less time TunnelQuesting you might see more raid content.

radda 06-21-2017 07:39 PM

OP makes no sense

Valura 06-21-2017 10:36 PM

not classic

Jimjam 06-22-2017 02:14 AM

People in these guilds would still like to earn epics for themselves/alts/friends. Or to sell so they can buy (Bristlebane knows what?).

There are some frustrating bottlenecks in the game, but at least these mobs are turned over quickly so the maximum number of items are entering the game. I don't think these MQs/items tend to go unused.

It's a shame some top end quest items are on low tier bosses, meaning the bosses never stop being attractive, so get denied to lower end forces. But that's the game design.

I think in the past there may have been tiers of raiding based on (pre)epic and post epic quality drops, or something.

branamil 06-22-2017 04:34 AM

Artful troll OP, just stupid and earnest enough to be believable.