Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How many Marvel films they gonna remake with different Actors? (/forums/showthread.php?t=78362)

Ashimar 07-07-2012 11:36 AM

How many Marvel films they gonna remake with different Actors?

im confused

Why did they make a new spiderman without tobey mcguire? Does the new one
take place after the 2nd spiderman movie?

The Incredible Hulk... does it take place after the Hulk?

Captain America... should i be watching the classic film or the new one?

whats next?
Are they gonna make a film called "The incredible Iron Man"
without Robert Downey Jr?

Kimm Barely 07-07-2012 12:00 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...50/9117313.jpg

Silentone 07-07-2012 12:47 PM

the reason why they are making the same movie over and over is because they own the rights to spiderman from marvel. Basically if they stop reproducing spiderman they lose rights to the movie which they purchased years ago from marvel to do the first one you are talking about. Right after spiderman was produced I think Marvel realized the potential of the movies they can produce themselves, so they now make X-Men, Avengers Hulk and so on.

Danyelle 07-07-2012 01:35 PM

Because people will pay to see it.

Kevlar 07-07-2012 05:29 PM

Because actors move on to different things. Do you wish Michael Keaton had stayed Batman for the last 20 years? Come on, use some sense.

Dubee 07-08-2012 11:18 AM

good movie i recommend it

Atmas 07-10-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashimar (Post 681402)
im confused

Why did they make a new spiderman without tobey mcguire? Does the new one
take place after the 2nd spiderman movie?

The Incredible Hulk... does it take place after the Hulk?

Captain America... should i be watching the classic film or the new one?

whats next?
Are they gonna make a film called "The incredible Iron Man"
without Robert Downey Jr?

Most of it comes down to internal disputes on pay and scripts. The director of the Spider Man movies with Tobey McGuire didn't like their concepts for the 4th movie so he wallked and Tobey walked also, they had planned to do 5 or 6 movies with them. So after that they just relaunched the series, the latest movie is not a sequel or prequel to any of the ones with TM.

The first HULK movie with Eric Bana kind of sucked, they couldn't reach an agreement to do another one with Ed Norton after the 2nd. I think these two movies are tied together.

Also Don Cheadle replaced Terrence Howard as James Rhodes (War Machine) in the Iron Man series, due to disputes over pay.

It's really all about the money. Roger Moore played James Bond for like forever but he still only one of many. As long as money is a thang, new movies with different actors will happen.

Klendathu 07-11-2012 11:45 AM

The Eric Bana Hulk was good imo. It took too long for the movie to actually get to the point where we finally saw the Hulk. And it was a bit over the top in trying to give it a comic book feel. I liked it more than the Ed Norton Hulk, tbh. But neither flick was sequel-worthy. Maybe they will do one with Ruffalo?

MrSparkle001 07-11-2012 12:30 PM

The need to keep using Scarlett. That is all.

vinx 07-11-2012 05:04 PM

I only watched the new spiderman for Emma Stone ;)

j/k im a spidey fan - this new one was better imo (minus the actor... liked Toby but not the series)
one of the reasons i was always a spidey fan was cuz he was super cool with how fast and agile he was, that and with his spider sense he almost never got in a bind. or it was hard as hell to corner that bastard.

this new spidey (new graphics) moves almost comic like, +1 for improvements
and he made his own webshooters like the comics.. plus Emma Stone