Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pentacle Magick helps new players! (/forums/showthread.php?t=259018)

Pent Magick 11-29-2016 01:34 PM

Pentacle Magick helps new players!

If you are a new player and looking for some help please feel free to send Pentacle a tell. I pretty much only hang out in the EC tunnel. I often have a few platinum coins or a few pieces of gear that will help get you started in Norrath. The only condition I place on this help is that you post on this thread, so other new people have an easier time finding it. I did this about a year back and had a great response. So come see me in the tunnel! I'll be across from Torch 1!

~Pentacle Magick~
Cleric of Tunare
Prexus, Fippy, and now Blue...

marcelman 11-30-2016 02:20 PM

Hello Pent Magick,

i have to say that is a really Sweet offer of you! It's very important to have People like you here!

Actually i am a newbie but i know EQ very well... sadly i can't get past level 4 on Project 99 yet ... i tryed alot of different classes, i decided to give it 1 more shot as a Iksar Necro maybe i am lucky with the Iksar Newbie Area and maybe some FreeBuffers are around that area :(

Well i just wanted to leave a Word here and Thank you in the Name of all Newbies for your Work!

YS1004 12-04-2016 06:21 PM

Just received 3 handmade bags which was paid for by Pentacle.
Appreciate the generosity again! Thank you!

synisster 12-05-2016 01:19 PM

Pentacle helped me in EC tunnel. Great guy and is a positive addition to the EQ99 community. I've decided to try out Project 1999 and after 4 days, I was struggling to get geared. His help has made my return to Norrath much more pleasant. Thank you kind sir and I will see you in-game!

Syanide
19 Rogue

Pent Magick 12-06-2016 12:54 AM

Glad so many people are reaching out for help if they need it! I'm hard to miss in the tunnel on Pentacle. Feel free to send me a tell if you want to chat or can't afford a hand made backpack! The more loot you can carry the easier it is to get those upgrades!

~Pentacle Magick~

Xaxony 12-06-2016 03:49 PM

I may take you up on that if I can survive the long trip from Gfay.

ruqqus 12-07-2016 10:37 AM

Wait, Pent of Sword of Fate on Prexus?

Pent Magick 12-07-2016 11:12 PM

@Ruqqus The one in the same, Pent Magick! At your service!

@twixp Sorry I missed your tell earlier, I got pulled away from my computer! I'm still helping new players out! Shoot me a tell!

~Pentacle Magick~
Former Member of <Sword of Fate>

ruqqus 12-07-2016 11:50 PM

Very cool! My rogue, Ruqqus, was in SoF. I was active around 2000-2003, on and off. I remember you well, and many others. I'd love to know if anyone else from our guild is on P99. I hope all is well, and I'm glad to see you helping newcomers! Hit me up on my monk Ampeg if you ever want to chat.

Dumont 12-08-2016 06:20 AM

Thanks Penticle. Helped me with a handmade backpack and some plat to get me started. Much appreciated.