Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I just got out of my first detox today (/forums/showthread.php?t=120191)

susvain0362 08-27-2013 03:39 PM

I just got out of my first detox today

Today marks day six of bein clean from heroin! That's a big deal for me it's the longest I've had in two and a half years. Dope has ruined my life in every aspect progressively. It's killed my school grades that Umass has me suspended for a year for shitty grades when I have twelve classes left for my bachelors. My parents and family are beyond disappointed and upset and I've lost many friends I've had since elementary school. I've been arrested twice and lost two jobs because I'm a worthless junkie. Everyday I would wake up sick and look and my phone for my friends hitting me up figuring out what we can steal or how we're gonna come up.

I'm trying to get clean now because if I'm not ill be homeless or in jail. No doubt about it. If you ever grouped with me and wondered why I suddenly was running into a wall and not responsive now you know. Dope has even ruined EQ because once you mix it with dope it's hard to play it sober.

Much love to my friends who've put up with me and tried to help in the past nomie and bonethugg and others

susvain0362 08-27-2013 03:40 PM

I'm on suboxone ow but I want to get off it fairly soon like a month at longest

gotrocks 08-27-2013 03:47 PM

I had a nice long message typed up, then i hit backspace. Shit.

Find a support group (whether thats AA/NA or group therapy, whatever) because the fact that you're posting this here shows me you probably don't have a ton of sober people looking out for you. You're definitely going to need that in the next ~ year. Don't be afraid to stay on suboxone as long as you need it, that drug saves lives.

Most of all goodluck. Sincerely happy to hear you're starting your journey towards no longer being a slave. Just remember that this is just the start. You have a long road ahead of you.

Estolcles 08-27-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotrocks (Post 1090817)
I had a nice long message typed up, then i hit backspace. Shit.

Find a support group (whether thats AA/NA or group therapy, whatever) because the fact that you're posting this here shows me you probably don't have a ton of sober people looking out for you. You're definitely going to need that in the next ~ year. Don't be afraid to stay on suboxone as long as you need it, that drug saves lives.

Most of all goodluck. Sincerely happy to hear you're starting your journey towards no longer being a slave. Just remember that this is just the start. You have a long road ahead of you.

Just stay away from Narcanon. That's some Scientologist bullshit there.

Versus 08-27-2013 03:55 PM

Fix yourself or you'll be in jail or dead. Junk is a killer.

Itap 08-27-2013 04:07 PM

Congrats on trying to get clean and not wind up dead in an alley somewhere

Era'viss 08-27-2013 04:10 PM

Haha. EQ and drugs. Now that's how you lose a corpse.

Kevynne 08-27-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Era'viss (Post 1090848)
Haha. EQ and drugs. Now that's how you lose a corpse.

True story.... :)

Sadre Spinegnawer 08-27-2013 05:16 PM

Opiates and cocaine will drop you off curbside in hell in >6 months. They are evil shits.

Find a support group and go to it and listen to people also coming back. Only they will truly understand what your deal is, and will become your best friends during this period of your life.

And never, ever tell yourself you can ever fuck with this shit again. Zero. Don't worry. Sobriety is actually pretty cool. Once the monkey is genuinely and really off your back, it feels like a whole new life and a whole new world.

Best of luck, and don't ever fuckin touch that shit again

Reapin 08-27-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susvain0362 (Post 1090805)
Today marks day six of bein clean from heroin! That's a big deal for me it's the longest I've had in two and a half years. Dope has ruined my life in every aspect progressively. It's killed my school grades that Umass has me suspended for a year for shitty grades when I have twelve classes left for my bachelors. My parents and family are beyond disappointed and upset and I've lost many friends I've had since elementary school. I've been arrested twice and lost two jobs because I'm a worthless junkie. Everyday I would wake up sick and look and my phone for my friends hitting me up figuring out what we can steal or how we're gonna come up.

I'm trying to get clean now because if I'm not ill be homeless or in jail. No doubt about it. If you ever grouped with me and wondered why I suddenly was running into a wall and not responsive now you know. Dope has even ruined EQ because once you mix it with dope it's hard to play it sober.

Much love to my friends who've put up with me and tried to help in the past nomie and bonethugg and others

You are blaming Heroin for the damage your EQ has done to your life. Be honest dude, you might be able to save Tiggles and Jeremys lives.