Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   careful doing trades/looting corpse when you/parter is lagging.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=273709)

supermonk 05-19-2017 11:33 AM

careful doing trades/looting corpse when you/parter is lagging..

happened twice now - don't do trades/loot when you're lagging. GM's wouldn't reimburse either because they say there's no logs of 'poofed' items, only dropped or traded items. I'm sure there would be a way to find out, but perhaps it would have been too much effort for them.

first time - I was lagging bad and was looting a corpse. somehow one of my bags ended up in another bag. went to pull that bag out and bag turned out empty.

second time - friend doing item transfer and was lagging during trade. trade didn't go through and he LD. when he came back, the bag also ended up in another bag. went to pull that bag out and it was empty as well.

Tupakk 05-19-2017 11:49 AM

always have proof and take a SS of a bag inside a bag cause its rare as fuck!!

supermonk 05-19-2017 12:45 PM

yea, sadly the second time it was on my friend's end. even if I did take a SS, it still doesn't prove that any items were in there. GM's didn't doubt it happened, just didn't have a way to track what was inside.

Tupakk 05-19-2017 01:22 PM

There is it's just a pita to track down.

Hopefully you didn't lose anything worthwhile 😧

Swish 05-19-2017 02:36 PM

I lost 3 manastones, 5 fungis and 200k plat to this lag issue, still waiting for the staff to reply to my petition.

supermonk 05-19-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tupakk (Post 2525958)
There is it's just a pita to track down.

Hopefully you didn't lose anything worthwhile 😧

I lost about 75K worth of stuff. I was so stubborn so I didn't rebuy the items until GM's told me they can't do anything about it 6 months after the petition :(

Freakish 05-19-2017 04:54 PM

had something similar happen once. Had items get 'stacked' inside a bag. So I had something like iron rations and Pegasus cloak in the same slot. GMs were actually really helpful but the turn around was so long that I ended up just farming another one.

P99Enchanter 05-20-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakish (Post 2526136)
had something similar happen once. Had items get 'stacked' inside a bag. So I had something like iron rations and Pegasus cloak in the same slot. GMs were actually really helpful but the turn around was so long that I ended up just farming another one.

Sounds like they weren't really that helpful then.

Swish 05-20-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakish (Post 2526136)

So you were wearing your food? :D

Lhancelot 05-20-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2526660)
So you were wearing your food? :D

Supposedly edible undergarments are making a comeback.