Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Delete the Jennifer Lawrence pictures (/forums/showthread.php?t=163860)

paulgiamatti 09-01-2014 06:03 AM

Delete the Jennifer Lawrence pictures

I mean, I understand P99 Rants & Flames is basically one of the lowest, most politically-incorrect melting pots of human degeneration in cyberspace, but do we really want to descend to TMZ-level debauchery and literally just slap a P99 advertisement above illegally obtained photographs?

According to her spokesperson, they are currently working with police to track down and apprehend anyone who posts them. “This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.” Keep in mind that as the images have been embedded in a project1999.com/forums thread, they are actually currently being hosted on rogean.com.

Do you really want a visit from the FBI this morning, Rogean?

toosweet 09-01-2014 06:08 AM

STFU Faggot

Serona 09-01-2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulgiamatti (Post 1599601)
I mean, I understand P99 Rants & Flames is basically one of the lowest, most politically-incorrect melting pots of human degeneration in cyberspace, but do we really want to descend to TMZ-level debauchery and literally just slap a P99 advertisement above illegally obtained photographs?

According to her spokesperson, they are currently working with police to track down and apprehend anyone who posts them. “This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.” Keep in mind that as the images have been embedded in a project1999.com/forums thread, they are actually currently being hosted on rogean.com.

Lol .. so naive

KagatobLuvsAnimu 09-01-2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Who are you and why are you so ignorant to... reality?

myriverse 09-01-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

do we really want to descend to TMZ-level debauchery

RNF has been a step up from TMZ since before I got here.

myriverse 09-01-2014 08:43 AM

^ sarcasm

Secrets 09-01-2014 08:46 AM

They are not hosted on Rogean.com; They are hosted on 4chan's CDN.

Danyelle 09-01-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

“This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.”

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...ckraced_it.jpg

Gaffin 7.0 09-01-2014 09:28 AM

back traced it

Champion_Standing 09-01-2014 09:44 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/9724...raced-it-o.gif