Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spreading the Word (/forums/showthread.php?t=36289)

Rogean 05-09-2011 10:04 AM

Spreading the Word

While SOE Services are down there are many people twiddling their thumbs that may not be aware of the alternative experience we provide here. This is a good opportunity for many of you to get in contact with old friends or guildmates via various methods such as guild forums or social networking to let them know we exist, and invite them over. You could even help them obtain a copy of Titanium which may have been preventing them from getting started.

It's a good time to get some fresh faces, so lets take advantage of it. It is also a good time to get started while the XP Bonus is in effect.

Smoo 05-09-2011 05:50 PM

I have gotten a couple of friends to come over already lol :)

baalzy 05-09-2011 06:10 PM

The word of the day is Legs.

Will all the women please come to my apartment and help me spread the word.

Raavak 05-09-2011 06:16 PM

The old E`ci forum on Facebook came alive this last weekend after months of dormancy. I may have to do a plug over there if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Stumpes 05-09-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raavak (Post 286353)
The old E`ci forum on Facebook came alive this last weekend after months of dormancy. I may have to do a plug over there if someone doesn't beat me to it.

E'Ci Represent!

BuzWeaver 05-09-2011 07:38 PM

Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.

Stumpes 05-09-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuzWeaver (Post 286390)
Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.

Alcohol 120 is the best program to use when mounting virtual drives IMO.

Secrets 05-09-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stumpes (Post 286514)
Alcohol 120 is the best program to use when mounting virtual drives IMO.

MagicDisc (NOT magicISO) is the program I use for mounting virtual drives. It's free and very lightweight. The only issue is it's buried on the MagicISO site.

Huck 05-09-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I suck at using technology. However, I had better luck with Clone Drive vs. Daemon myself. Once I figured out Clone Drive I tried Daemon. I think Clone Drive worked easier for people that don't know WTF they are doing like me. :D

Google: Slysoft Virtual Clone Drive. Free program to use as a virtual drive and easier to use IMO.

Jave 05-10-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogean (Post 285986)
While SOE Services are down there are many people twiddling their thumbs that may not be aware of the alternative experience we provide here. This is a good opportunity for many of you to get in contact with old friends or guildmates via various methods such as guild forums or social networking to let them know we exist, and invite them over. You could even help them obtain a copy of Titanium which may have been preventing them from getting started.

It's a good time to get some fresh faces, so lets take advantage of it. It is also a good time to get started while the XP Bonus is in effect.

Were starting to roll in.....now approve our IP exemptions so we can play!:)