Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Any old RZ players out there? (/forums/showthread.php?t=122281)

ncapatina 09-16-2013 04:34 PM

Any old RZ players out there?

After discovering Nirgon was in MiM and doing some forum searches it appears there is a decent amount of old RZ players around.

I played RZ up until the SZ release on a bunch of different characters.

My main was an enchanter, Iien. But I also played a lot of a SK named Gabuk along with a friend of mine and used a cleric (Kinek) and druid (Kashue) occasionally but they were friends characters.

We rolled in tB (The Begotten) with guys like Zelnik, Reddogg, Narilka/Rienne/Nalear, etc. Did a lot of sabbat raiding and were a very active PVP guild.

On SZ I formed a guild called <Nine> with some RZers and later joined <Hate>. My bro and I shared a character named Votek.

Nirgon 09-16-2013 04:36 PM

Gabuk had 255 archery/2hb

confirm or deny!

Rumored to be GM created!

ncapatina 09-16-2013 05:06 PM

Hit me up in game and we can talk about it. Not something I'd post about for all to read decades later! :)

My character name is Hegro I'll be on later tonight.

Nirgon 09-16-2013 05:08 PM

I'll try n' find yeh

Borador 09-16-2013 05:27 PM

Drunkards of Rallos!

...apparently I ninja'd fabled jboots.

ncapatina 09-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borador (Post 1117061)
Drunkards of Rallos!

...apparently I ninja'd fabled jboots.

WTF is a fabled jboots? I assume some uberized jboots with insane stats?

Nirgon 09-16-2013 06:27 PM

Apparently that was expansions past PoP or something, I dunno

ncapatina 09-16-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 1117163)
Apparently that was expansions past PoP or something, I dunno

Ah. I quit RZ in Velious, had sort of a blow up with some folks in tB over something I don't remember and lost access to my toon so I moved to SZ. Played that until PoP and quit after. The game really wasn't the same post Velious but I could handle it honestly up to PoP, even with all the ez mode crap from Luclin/PoP. Game really spiraled downward after that though.

Naikon 09-16-2013 06:47 PM

I remember gabuk and kashue. I was captarian in insanitys edge. See u on t99

ncapatina 09-16-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naikon (Post 1117191)
I remember gabuk and kashue. I was captarian in insanitys edge. See u on t99

The name Captarian definitely rings a bell. I remember fighting IE quite a bit in the Kunark era...there was a druid Mangor or something I used to royally f up all the time. Him and another dude found my bind spot in DL once and corpse camping me (no exp loss on RZ), and were so busy trash talking me they let me mem spells and I ended up killing them both while naked. Still one of my more fond EQ memories. Who was the enchanter guildleader guy I forget his name now...he was generally pretty solid in pvp.