Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Game Mechanics: Brewing container in Oggok no longer works. (/forums/showthread.php?t=277772)

lagg 07-16-2017 09:47 AM

Brewing container in Oggok no longer works.

1 Attachment(s)
The container for combining drinks that is next to Clurg has an error when trying to combine something and does not let me remove the items I placed into it. It also doesn't return anything when closing the barrel.

Deeppockets 07-16-2017 11:24 AM

This also happened in Kaladim when I tried to brew Heady Kiola's. When I tried to pull my items back out I was kicked back to login screen. I tried brewing a diffent recipe there and in Kelethin and got the same message and lost my items. Rusty weapons in the forge in Kelethin do the same thing.

eisenfaust 07-16-2017 11:45 AM

Happened at North Kaladim Pottery Wheel as well.... It ate all of my epic progress.

lagg 07-16-2017 02:58 PM

I forgot to also mention that this did not happen before the recent patch. I was using that brewing barrel pretty regularly before and never saw any such error. Now I have to make a run to Grobb to do my brewing.

Jalico 07-17-2017 07:38 AM

This happened today in Highpass Hold as well....

was making the faydwer shaker and lost 2 sets of components with no return at all.

also kicked me directly to the login screen after i tried to take my items back

Jalico 07-17-2017 07:41 AM

actually just tried it a 3rd time and i wasn't even able to hit combine.
before it kicked me i tried moving items around thinking it was an item placement type thing within the container but was frozen and then kicked to login when i picked up one of the mats..... seems moving items from the barrel is the kicker

lagg 08-14-2017 06:46 PM

It's been a while since I last checked, but after this latest server downtime the brewing container in Oggok now appears to be working properly.