Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Skyrim elder scrolls 5 (/forums/showthread.php?t=40091)

Marshee 06-15-2011 10:56 PM

Skyrim elder scrolls 5

dude, this game will be so awesome, go look it up.
if your interested of course,

It's amazing they could follow up a game like oblivion with one
that looks even better.

nerdgasm

Knuckle 06-15-2011 11:11 PM

oblivion was complete and utter shit,the way luclin was for everquest. HOWEVER, I did love me some morrowind, I pray they fix the errors of their past.

deathgirl 06-15-2011 11:22 PM

oblivion sucks 10 morrowind dicks.
but what i don't get about skyrim is why some1 with the soul of a dragon who can also summon dragons is set out to destroy all teh dragons????

Ostros 06-15-2011 11:26 PM

Constantly wishing for Morrowind won't bring it back.

I like the way Skyrim is heading. I don't want another Morrowind, we already have Morrowind.

Just don't make another fucking Oblivion. Mods had to save that game and save it hard.

purist 06-15-2011 11:29 PM

so much oblivion hate, I had fun playing it

azeth 06-15-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathgirl (Post 313907)
oblivion sucks 10 morrowind dicks.
but what i don't get about skyrim is why some1 with the soul of a dragon who can also summon dragons is set out to destroy all teh dragons????

per a ridiculously long interview with some dev of the project i've seen, this is part of the "mystery" (oOooooOOoo) of the story that he wouldn't discuss.

Also, if you loved Morrowind & EverQuest, you'd also identify Oblivion as absolute shit. It's not that bad, it really just turned an RPG into an Action/Adventure game though.

bizzum 06-16-2011 12:03 AM

Im right in the middle of a Morrowind game right now, just installed it last week, along with 50 or so addons to fix a bunch of the shitty aspects and add some extras that I wanted.

I suggest you all do the same!

I think you can see some errors fixed from Morrowind to Oblivion (however they added in a million shitty things so it masks some of those fixes), and I think they may actaully pay attention to the addons that people make that fix shit, because from some of the things I read a lot of the bullshit that I hated in the other two games and patched to fix through addons are going to be standard in Skyrim.

Just hoping it is more like Morrowind in a lot of respects though. The AI concepts sound great.

Knuckle 06-16-2011 12:22 AM

I swear to god if I see a single lip syncing NPC in any sort of preview i will hire lulz to ddos that shit into oblivion.....

pun intended, bitches.

Fourthmeal 06-16-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckle (Post 313903)
oblivion was complete and utter shit,the way luclin was for everquest. HOWEVER, I did love me some morrowind, I pray they fix the errors of their past.

+10

Aum 06-16-2011 12:50 AM

Oblivions leveling system is what makes it fucking retarded. Play the game with a regular class and you're fucked if you level it normally.