Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Sunday, January 1st, 2017 (/forums/showthread.php?t=261699)

Ravenfeather 01-01-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirken (Post 2434213)
its late, and it's new years, and if thats the only mistake, i'm gonna call it a success :p

that said ill pass the info along

Wasn't complaining, just pointing it out. Thanks for all the hard work! :)

Sirken 01-01-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfeather (Post 2434216)
Wasn't complaining, just pointing it out. Thanks for all the hard work! :)

oh i know <3

Baler 01-01-2017 09:52 AM

wow! thank you! :)
An excellent way to bring in the new year!

botrainer 01-01-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B
Nilbog:[/B] Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth has a slightly higher chance of dropping

Thanks for feeding the Aftermath douche bagery tactics in Plane of Hate! Wasn't like Aftermath doesn't already pull douche bag moves for pixels or anything already....waitttt................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

redhorse 01-01-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botrainer (Post 2434235)
Thanks for feeding the Aftermath douche bagery tactics in Plane of Hate! Wasn't like Aftermath doesn't already pull douche bag moves for pixels or anything

Let's be realistic, the drop rate increase will help people other than the farmers. Right now the hate crew is asking 500k for the earth staff. If this drop rate increase is significant enough in a few months the price could drop to 300k or even 200k!

500k is unobtainable for most people. But a solid seafurries binge can yield 5k. That means in only 40 seafurries binges, people could raise 200k. Figure do that 3 times a week, in 13 weeks someone can save up and purchase their staff! It's doable. Everyone wins.

spanky_kc 01-01-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botrainer (Post 2434235)
Thanks for feeding the Aftermath douche bagery tactics in Plane of Hate! Wasn't like Aftermath doesn't already pull douche bag moves for pixels or anything already....waitttt................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

You should thank us. not call us douche bags.

aaezil 01-01-2017 11:22 AM

spoiler alert: seafuries are not the most efficient means of raising plat here :D

Nolui Imbris 01-01-2017 12:01 PM

Hey! My Candy Corn is gone! ;.; I was really looking forward to eating that... ...well, just staring at it longingly as I force-fed myself forage. :P

Also, the shuttles to Firiona Vie from Butcherblock seem to be present again.

Sirelk 01-01-2017 01:08 PM

The Ale Must Flow

I have something important to say!

How long must we tiny clerics of Brell (level 40+) be made to be content with just 5 summoned ale per click of our Disciple Symbol of Brell Serilis. It should be yielding a full stack of 20 ale per 1 pod of water once the cleric is level 40 (see this link).

Do not tell me this is a "small thing", for ale is no small thing to me nor to my wee brethren of the Brell.

Please correct this horrible horrible wrong. Fix the breach between the tiny and the tall. LET THE ALE FLOW, UNFETTERED, FULL STACKS!!!!

Gumbo 01-01-2017 01:10 PM

Nilbog: Crafted fishing lures, poles etc no longer give fishing skill bonuses

Does this change apply to the Tinkering skill when creating the following items?

Collapsible Fishing Pole - Skill Mod: Fishing +5%
Animated Bait - Skill Mod: Fishing +3%

Please explain...