Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Coth Ducking (/forums/showthread.php?t=165342)

Susvain2 09-16-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juevento (Post 1615344)
I've noticed over the past few days certain members of the guild Taken expressing their discontent with the practice of having a Mage tracker and then the said Mage tracker casting the spell Call of the Hero only to duck and interrupt the spell if the raid mob does not spawn. While I applaud your efforts to rid the server of this absurd practice, I remain a bit perplexed as to the source of your objections to this tactic since

YOU ARE THE STUPID DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIT. YOU, TAKEN, DRAGGED THE SHITTY RAID SCENE ON THIS SERVER INTO EVEN MORE OF A SHITTY PLACE WHEN YOU "WON" AN FFA NAGGY BY COTH DUCKING THE LAST HOUR. THEN LAST WEEK YOU WERE COTH DUCKING FUCKING SHITTY ASS TALENDOR 1 HOUR INTO WINDOW.

SO YOU ALL CAN GET FUCKED. YOU ARE ALL SHITTY ASS SCUMBAGS WHO WILL RESORT TO ALL SORTS OF SHITTY BEHAVIOR TO GET MOBS.

I mean, this guy Juevento is a tremendous faggot, he is correct in this situations

Ravager 09-16-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susvain2 (Post 1616058)
I mean, this guy Juevento is a tremendous faggot, he is correct in this situations

He's a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel? That's disconcerting.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums 09-16-2014 11:37 AM

Likely a meatball of sorts

Locust 09-16-2014 12:17 PM

Taken needs to move to class C due to their demonstrated willingness to use extreme measures of competition

Hitpoint 09-16-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locust (Post 1616138)
Taken needs to move to class C due to their demonstrated willingness to use extreme measures of competition

Yes.

Eponymous Anonymous 09-16-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troubled (Post 1615882)

lol are you sure that's coth and not invis or gate? They have the same particles, don't they?

Detoxx 09-16-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimey (Post 1615823)
Just to be clear, Juevento, I was the one saying how dumb it was to do. TMO's mage that was there started doing duck casting and said it sucked but he was "required to do it". I have the nice logs of it at home. So take your misguided anger elsewhere.

Just stop before you get hurt.

I also have logs of IB and TMO saying they will not CoTH duck, and Taken saying fuck that pretty much so....

Ella`Ella 09-16-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimey (Post 1615823)
Just to be clear, Juevento, I was the one saying how dumb it was to do. TMO's mage that was there started doing duck casting and said it sucked but he was "required to do it". I have the nice logs of it at home. So take your misguided anger elsewhere.

Just stop before you get hurt.

Please post those logs, because both myself and Raden have been on the record in TeamSpeak, Skype with Hoku and GM's, and within guildchat and forums saying that we do not ask our mages to do this regardless of what our competition is doing. If we do have a mage doing this, he's only doing it because he absolutely wants to.

I also don't believe IB does this, either.

Daldaen 09-16-2014 12:46 PM

RNF doesn't really care about facts or common sense. But...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...48#post1613248

Sign up with the Phiren plan to ban Mage tracking outside of Trakanon (cause lol those trains would be a sight the behold). Set up some boundaries in each zone where people can stand. Make it a foot race and pray for Velious to resolve some of these issues.

Freakish 09-16-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ella`Ella (Post 1616164)
Please post those logs, because both myself and Raden have been on the record in TeamSpeak, Skype with Hoku and GM's, and within guildchat and forums saying that we do not ask our mages to do this regardless of what our competition is doing. If we do have a mage doing this, he's only doing it because he absolutely wants to.

I also don't believe IB does this, either.

When we were doing FFA Nagafen a week ago or so Taken had two mages running CoTH from the moment he entered window. Shadowgrey (IB) and I asked if Taken would be willing to make it a non-mage race and were basically told to get fucked. They were ducking from the minute he entered window. Neither IB or TMO resorted to duck cothing. If they did, it was after I left.

Anytime i'm tracking and I see a new mage come to help track they're always asking "Do we have to duck coth?" and the answer is always no. Fuck that. I'm too casual to duck coth for 16 hours.