Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bullying (/forums/showthread.php?t=53553)

bonehand 11-04-2011 03:27 PM

Bullying

As a rather proud Michigander for much of my life, this makes me sick:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...sEnabled=false

Since most of you are retarded, the TLDR is:
Pretty much, if you have a moral or religious view that is offended by another person's position, beliefs or just about anything other than handicap or race or religion I suppose, it is OK to bully them. What fucking morons made this bill? Republicans...the dumb fucks just wrote the Anarchists Cookbook of bullying.

Ames 11-04-2011 03:29 PM

that fag deserved it, look at that haircut

Autotune 11-04-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonehand (Post 454473)
As a rather proud Michigander for much of my life, this makes me sick:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...sEnabled=false

Since most of you are retarded, the TLDR is:
Pretty much, if you have a moral or religious view that is offended by another person's position, beliefs or just about anything other than handicap or race or religion I suppose, it is OK to bully them. What fucking morons made this bill? Republicans...the dumb fucks just wrote the Anarchists Cookbook of bullying.

stop being a pussy.

bonehand 11-04-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autotune (Post 454481)
stop being a pussy.

lol, not being a pussy, just pissed at the elected idiots who let the cat out of the bag...I've always been a bully based on my moral and religious views and got away with it, now everyone knows my secret! I'd punch them in the face, but Lansing is a bit of a drive from my house now.

Autotune 11-04-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonehand (Post 454519)
lol, not being a pussy, just pissed at the elected idiots who let the cat out of the bag...I've always been a bully based on my moral and religious views and got away with it, now everyone knows my secret! I'd punch them in the face, but Lansing is a bit of a drive from my house now.

oh, wasn't really calling you a pussy lol.

Was more of the answer to not being bullied.

Eldaran 11-04-2011 04:07 PM

shut the eff up you mongoloid. bullying sucks. i stood up for a lot of kids younger than me in high school. i was too funny to actually be bullied but i feel bad for kids who get picked on. everyone deserves to be treated fairly. if you like to PK i'm a PKK

Eldaran 11-04-2011 04:10 PM

this article is a pos as well... who the fuck are these people who make laws.... someone call the rednecks with guns... we need action here

JayDee 11-04-2011 04:12 PM

EVEN perez hilton chimed in

Autotune 11-04-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldaran (Post 454535)
shut the eff up you mongoloid. bullying sucks. i stood up for a lot of kids younger than me in high school. i was too funny to actually be bullied but i feel bad for kids who get picked on. everyone deserves to be treated fairly. if you like to PK i'm a PKK

defender of pussies.

Ektar 11-04-2011 06:37 PM

firstly, not wanting to waste time reading some article some dude posted on the rnf forum, especially when you provide a tl;dr, does not make someone retarded.

secondly, I was picked on in school :( though it drove me to become the manly hulk of sexiness that I am today!