Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Long live Sguchi (/forums/showthread.php?t=299403)

kildone 05-31-2018 04:10 PM

Long live Sguchi

I have not seen such positive and actually entertaining posts here in years. I think I will actually reinstall and play again when I had thought only a wipe could get me interested again.

TLDR keep up the good work or in P99 speak pras

Sguchi 05-31-2018 04:19 PM

hell yeah come party!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune_rustler (Post 2716800)
Love PvP. Retired from P99 due to lack of PvP

OP sig ^ makes post about coming back after seeing easy PvE.

K makes sense, another mental diseased red player.

don't feed the beggers

Tassador 05-31-2018 07:12 PM

Great thread absolutely nothing wrong with playing locked velious box that has players with 30 alts and 15 AoNs. It’s 2018 if you’re over 30 and not playing eq 30 hours a week you’re doing it wrong.

#rebirth
#trolls on [x] ignore

Slathar 05-31-2018 07:59 PM

shit thread. im a black mamba.

kildone 05-31-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sguchi (Post 2716801)
hell yeah come party!

don't feed the beggers

Exactly what Im talking about. That's the spirit that may bring many retired pvp players back :)

Smedy 06-01-2018 09:05 AM

with all this positivity that has blossomed @red99 i feel like the old gang needs to re-group... @sirken time for that favor dog, unlock my bros accounts, it's clobbering time

Slathar 06-01-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 2717100)
with all this positivity that has blossomed @red99 i feel like the old gang needs to re-group... @sirken time for that favor dog, unlock my bros accounts, it's clobbering time

unleash me.

p.s. Smedy, we are meant to be together. forever. i will be in downtown Gothenburg tonight dressed as saint nicolas. lutevisk for all good svedes.

Ragnaros 06-01-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slathar (Post 2717204)
unleash me.

p.s. Smedy, we are meant to be together. forever. i will be in downtown Gothenburg tonight dressed as saint nicolas. lutevisk for all good svedes.

went to Gothenburg in September and although cold I fucking loved it, way better than Stockholm imo.

Sguchi 06-03-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kildone (Post 2716797)
I have not seen such positive and actually entertaining posts here in years. I think I will actually reinstall and play again when I had thought only a wipe could get me interested again.

TLDR keep up the good work or in P99 speak pras

Hail! What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you already ruined your own lands and you'll not ruin mine? I'll have you know I raided top of my class in classic and many highly accredited emulated servers, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Brads Boys, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in sneak pulling and have the top k/d ratio in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision and a framerate the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that foul chatter to me over the Internet? Think again, young adventurer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your eq career. You're on permanent corpse run from here on out, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plugging zonehugging lawyerquest buttface off the face of the face of the continent, you little trollface. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your cute jokes in the plane of mischief. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you kos idiot. I will roleplay fury all over you and your filthy dwarf cronies will drown in it. You're eq career is over, kiddo.

Jazzy 06-03-2018 11:22 PM

Cringe