Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Anyone else having problems with unanswered petitions? (/forums/showthread.php?t=66552)

bounky47 02-28-2012 12:30 PM

Anyone else having problems with unanswered petitions?

For the past 2 days I've had someone train on me and then another person the next day trained me twice and killed my friend. Both days I sent a petition in and didnt recieve a response for the whole day of both days.

Now I don't expect to be waited on, but if these petitions aren't getting answered and dealt with, ill always lose my camp unless I train back. All I want to know is am I going to have to play their filthy game or are petitions really backed up?

triad 02-28-2012 01:46 PM

whats their names well train the hell out of them ..... its easier if u do it when they are on .... trains are kinda a they have to see it and have proof they ment to do it

Flunklesnarkin 02-28-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounky47 (Post 572802)
For the past 2 days I've had someone train on me and then another person the next day trained me twice and killed my friend. Both days I sent a petition in and didnt recieve a response for the whole day of both days.

Now I don't expect to be waited on, but if these petitions aren't getting answered and dealt with, ill always lose my camp unless I train back. All I want to know is am I going to have to play their filthy game or are petitions really backed up?

Level up a monk and get internet justice ;p

eqravenprince 02-28-2012 02:08 PM

Was it just an accident? Or do you have proof it was on purpose?

bounky47 02-28-2012 02:09 PM

I don't remember both their names, and ill turn to name shaming if it turns out that nothing can be done without a fraps video of hollywood quality. I wouldn't even mind it if it wasn't a ~2 hour run for my friend to get back and not to mention the hour of Exp loss. I had decent proof but it was all text based.

bounky47 02-28-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqravenprince (Post 572912)
Was it just an accident? Or do you have proof it was on purpose?

Trust me, I wouldn't even petitions 30 crushbone trains in a row cause I know how often problems happen on pulls. It was deliberate and if you looked at my tells you would be sure.

Hitchens 02-28-2012 02:25 PM

I've petitioned due to trains and didn't get a response, but they eventually stopped. So either something was done or the person training got bored. Maybe GMs are waiting to witness it first hand.

eqravenprince 02-28-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounky47 (Post 572937)
Trust me, I wouldn't even petitions 30 crushbone trains in a row cause I know how often problems happen on pulls. It was deliberate and if you looked at my tells you would be sure.

What's the name of the character doing the training?

edit: nevermind, I see up above you mentioned you don't know the names.

bounky47 02-28-2012 02:33 PM

I'd be fine with no response as long as it was because they wont tell me what they did, but I remember them responding

Hitchens 02-28-2012 02:39 PM

Not being told of disciplinary actions is pretty standard for online games. Give it a little time, but I understand that getting trained is the pits.