Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Item Weight Issue (/forums/showthread.php?t=278037)

Mordicil 07-20-2017 07:36 PM

Item Weight Issue

I play a necromancer and I gave my pet a sword. When I did, I noticed that the weight in my inventory did not go down. Even though my pet was holding the sword, the game treated as though I was still holding it. After dismissing the pet the weight disappeared from my inventory. Is it supposed to do that or is it a glitch? Thank you for your help and sorry if someone else already posted a thread about this issue.

SyanideGas 07-21-2017 01:48 AM

Sounds like a bug to me. Have you tried it again since it happened? Playing my necro right now and haven't had that issue personally

Mordicil 07-21-2017 09:58 AM

I've tried it several times. The weight never leaves unless the skeleton is dismissed or dies.

mcoy 07-21-2017 04:44 PM

That's a known issue. When you trade an item it takes a while for the client to realize that the weight has changed. You can use this to get around moving lots of coin - initiate a trade with anything (NPC or PC) and cancel it. It will take the server a few ticks before it applies the weight back to you. Repeat as you pass other NPC's / PC's and get that 100k to the bank faster!