Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Filthed never evacs from Lguk... (/forums/showthread.php?t=69832)

Supreme 03-27-2012 12:32 PM

Filthed never evacs from Lguk...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotFilthed (Post 601844)
has never happened, never ever have had evac loaded in lguk. who are you and who are you kidding? you can even ask any nihilum member they can tell u where im bound in lguk and how i pvp em non stop and usually its me vs random #'s of them till late nite when holo goes n shitstomps every FF and nihi to sleep. nihilums know im there solo pvpin em and where my bind is ......

And lawll evac?? in lguk ? what u think im deep in somewhere with a grp of noobs evacing? i dontxp in there and pretty much never am camped somewhere xpin where i have had to evac from since maybe in my 30s

WTFPWND

Supreme 03-27-2012 12:35 PM

I SAID

has never happened, never ever have had evac loaded in lguk. who are you and who are you kidding? you can even ask any nihilum member they can tell u where im bound in lguk and how i pvp em non stop and usually its me vs random #'s of them till late nite when holo goes n shitstomps every FF and nihi to sleep. nihilums know im there solo pvpin em and where my bind is ......

And lawll evac?? in lguk ? what u think im deep in somewhere with a grp of noobs evacing? i dontxp in there and pretty much never am camped somewhere xpin where i have had to evac from since maybe in my 30s

Supreme 03-27-2012 12:41 PM

4 v 2...

Filthed - Wizard
Murderface - Mage?
Avon - Ranger
Applesauce - Cleric

VS.

Wawaka - SK
Mendan - Shaman

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...RidinDirty.jpg

kazroth 03-27-2012 12:43 PM

Moral of the story: Guess I better learn how to use fraps

Holey 03-27-2012 12:45 PM

easy, turn fraps on and press the button (free recording for 30 seconds)

Cast v27.5 03-27-2012 12:57 PM

More important, supreme what r ur views on the 3 officers that have been banned in nihiulum for boxing?

Supreme 03-27-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cast v27.5 (Post 602094)
More important, supreme what r ur views on the 3 officers that have been banned in nihiulum for boxing?

What is your view on Holocaust members that are banned for training because they cant PVP?

More important, cast what r ur views on the terribad wizard that has been caught lying about never evacing/gating from lower guk?

Supreme 03-27-2012 01:13 PM

http://www.nihilumguild.com/images/filthed4.jpg

http://www.nihilumguild.com/images/filthed5.jpg

Cast v27.5 03-27-2012 01:16 PM

0 holo who are banned
3 officers permad in nihilum
Unknown but high # of nilly members permad

Lol

SamwiseRed 03-27-2012 01:21 PM

woah when i saw the starting pic of video it thought it was some troll shit, then i hit play... thread actually delivered. was apple and murder boxing? how the hell did you guys lose this?