Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   re: froog cry post (/forums/showthread.php?t=51492)

mostbitter 10-13-2011 05:18 AM

re: froog cry post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasilyevich (Post 431745)
I am trying to get an IP exemption to be able to play with my kids but i hope i dont have to worry about this kind of stuff. My kids are 3 and 2. Yes i know it's way way too young for EQ.

My daughter has her "princess" character (high elf) and she just likes to give the screen kisses. I figure if i can be on at the same time i can giver her princess some clothes. Think of it as playing virtual dress up. Maybe interact with her a little.

My son is the older of the 2 and he loves the "big trolls" and "big yoghurts" (ogres). He also loves bugs. So he is fascinated with seeing the spiders and scarabs walking around places like EC. Again I'd like to be able to interact with him, let him see Daddy's DE on the screen with his big troll, that kind of stuff.

I don't really plan on leveling either account. Maybe after a few months the toons will get a couple levels.

God damn you're a lazy piece of shit parent.

Tommy_Wiseau 10-13-2011 05:25 AM

LOL

Moggster 10-13-2011 05:38 AM

good god, buy them a vtech or something...
srsly ip exemption for this? srsly?

JenJen 10-13-2011 07:10 AM

Oh the humanity

azeth 10-13-2011 07:46 AM

them youngins need baseball mits

Loke 10-13-2011 08:01 AM

Vasilyevich, I just want you to know that I'm judging your parenting skills, while drinking wine at 7 in the morning after an evening of smoking and putting the minimum amount of effort in my school work to maintain a GPA good enough to get into grad school. I'm now contemplating whether I want to actually attend class, or just smoke some more and watch the most recent tosh.0... right now, the latter option is looking far more appealing and likely.

But yea, forget about all of that, you're clearly worthy of our harshest judgement because you want to let your daughter play dress up with a P99 character and let your son run around looking at spiders and beetles. You're an atrocious parent and deplorable human, may god have mercy on your [certainly damned] soul.

Also, this thread is dumb.

Alkorin 10-13-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 432282)

Tommy_Wiseau 10-13-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Vasilyevich, I just want you to know that I'm judging your parenting skills, while drinking wine at 7 in the morning after an evening of smoking and putting the minimum amount of effort in my school work to maintain a GPA good enough to get into grad school. I'm now contemplating whether I want to actually attend class, or just smoke some more and watch the most recent tosh.0... right now, the latter option is looking far more appealing and likely.

But yea, forget about all of that, you're clearly worthy of our harshest judgement because you want to let your daughter play dress up with a P99 character and let your son run around looking at spiders and beetles. You're an atrocious parent and deplorable human, may god have mercy on your [certainly damned] soul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau (Post 432246)
LOL

bizzum 10-13-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

"What certainly damned?"

I expect quest text, loke.

Harrison 10-13-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

*clap*