Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Vita Infinita> LFM! (/forums/showthread.php?t=243866)

Barrier 04-20-2017 09:04 PM

Wow!! A blast from the past. An Old Lanys T'Vl'er myself. Was in Mithril Web and then Memento Reejeryn.

Edit to add my name: Bjarki - obviously was a barbarian warrior and my avatar is directly from what I looked like after the changed the graphics (and I got a computer that could handle the newer graphics).

EQBallzz 04-21-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrier (Post 2510297)
Wow!! A blast from the past. An Old Lanys T'Vl'er myself. Was in Mithril Web and then Memento Reejeryn.

Edit to add my name: Bjarki - obviously was a barbarian warrior and my avatar is directly from what I looked like after the changed the graphics (and I got a computer that could handle the newer graphics).

Hey man. Always good seeing old Lanys people. Those were definitely the good old days of MMOs. We had a good number of old Vita and Lanys people here for a while.

To the last few posters and future posters interested in joining..I would be doing you a disservice inviting you into the guild at this point as the activity level of guild is too low to sustain a healthy or fun atmosphere and I may not be around much going forward. I might suggest looking at <Kittens Who Say Meow> for a more active guild experience that is friendly to returning/leveling players. I think their min level to join is 15.

onarrot4000 04-21-2017 03:30 PM

16 cleric LFGUILD

onarrot4000 04-21-2017 03:32 PM

Who could I i pst in game for in? I'm 16th cleric just getting back into the gamr. Love a grouping guild