Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Thinkin of coming back (/forums/showthread.php?t=29966)

Volga 03-21-2011 04:01 AM

Thinkin of coming back

So, thinking on coming back for abit; how is the server?

When I left it was way drama heavy w/ Abacab v GMS, intentional trains all over hell and back, and guilds at each others throats. Besides that, the forum trolls were out of control..

Any changes in the community?

Can I have my necro back? =)

V,

shuklak 03-22-2011 12:30 AM

still a lot of trolls on the forum but I think it's actually died down since I first joined a month or two ago...

as far as in game drama I think it's always there it just depends if you want to associate with that crowd.

Pokeman 03-22-2011 12:32 AM

I just started a few weeks ago and have not really seen any troll types ieq, the forums seem to be a bit of a different story though.

Shrubwise 03-22-2011 12:55 AM

All your problems have been solved.

You can now /ignore the Rants and Flames board

Pokeman 03-22-2011 01:12 AM

Hurray!

Vanech 03-22-2011 02:05 AM

There is no "think". There is only do, or do not.

There will *always* be ass-hattery, dick-nosedness and straight out shenanigans at the end game. Live is a true example of that.

I say - Make the best out of the game as you can, and ignore the wide plethora of stupidity that chokes up the server and forums.

As long as you feel as if your eight hours a night in game is justified, than anything anyone else has to say is moot. We are more here to re-establish our own nostalgia then to cater to the e-peens of the community, unless of course you're flat out new to EQ. If that's the case... good luck.

Bruno 03-22-2011 02:19 AM

The real drama starts again on Friday.

Abacab "The REAL truth" 03-22-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volga (Post 241433)
So, thinking on coming back for abit; how is the server?

When I left it was way drama heavy w/ Abacab v GMS, intentional trains all over hell and back, and guilds at each others throats. Besides that, the forum trolls were out of control..

Any changes in the community?

Can I have my necro back? =)

V,

Sup bro?

Talk shit, get hit... I'll see you in EC motherfucker

Shrubwise 03-22-2011 06:17 PM

Hi Abacab!

Remember when you QQ'ed and rage quit and posted your account info and vowed never to return? I've still got a screenshot of it somewhere...

What good times :)

Cars 03-22-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno (Post 241915)
The real drama starts again on Friday.

Cant wait