Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What do iksar Necros con in Qeynod Aquaduct? (/forums/showthread.php?t=281716)

VRBL 09-23-2017 08:13 PM

What do iksar Necros con in Qeynod Aquaduct?

Read some guides saying iksar Necros have good faction with the evil guild in Qeynos. Some guides mention that iksar faction was corrected at some point and I was curious if that change may have affect Qeynos evil guild. Wanted to know before I ran all the way there. In 5 or 6 more levels I'll have skellie form which should help but in the mean time if I'm in the karanas is Qeynos my best bet or Grobb/Oggok?

I know I could invis and fd to bank in Freeport but I'm not looking to run all the way there quite yet.

Karshel 09-23-2017 08:27 PM

Iksar Necro is just fine in Q Catacombs :) leveld mine up on that side of the world.

worked in BB for a while, then headed to the Warrens so that he would have the use of Paineel as well

MrSparkle001 09-23-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karshel (Post 2584980)
Iksar Necro is just fine in Q Catacombs :) leveld mine up on that side of the world.

worked in BB for a while, then headed to the Warrens so that he would have the use of Paineel as well

Was it safe getting through Erudin? I want to take my iksar to Warrens and Stonebrunt soon.

Karshel 09-24-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 (Post 2584990)
Was it safe getting through Erudin? I want to take my iksar to Warrens and Stonebrunt soon.

safe as long as Invis doesnt drop ) we are KOS there.. but it's handy to have another city with a port close by in my opinion.. can safely bind in the newbie area of Paineel as well. Initially you wont be able to go into the city, but after some work in the warrens they will give you a key.