Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Server Failed? (/forums/showthread.php?t=63075)

Castle 02-11-2012 01:26 PM

Billbike, don't phone it in, bro.

I have gotten a slew of e-mails in my box over the last 2 weeks. I am really touched guys. Beyond the inappropriate NSFW junk I get regularly spammed with from the R99 board warrior ilk, I have received a lot of positive feedback.

It seems people want Crucified PvP back with antihax and GMs that give away more damns than /afk auto-responses. Keep em coming. I'll compile this feedback into a report sooner or later.

Salem Orchid 02-11-2012 02:04 PM

Just started playing on P99 RED about a week ago with 2 other friends, we come from a hard core permadeath MMORPG Haven and Hearth, with me being the only person to have played live EQ. Having a lot of fun so far, thanks to the people who put up this server!

And to the halfling twink who almost slayed my inky rogue in the commonlands.... I will have vengeance in blood.

Amelinda 02-11-2012 02:09 PM

Salem orchid: Welcome :)

Steaks 02-11-2012 03:58 PM

i have a level 8 magician , ive killed 2 legos *( Very red ) a half dozen yellow or red slavers and probably 10 even / yellow cents and at least 15 blue and have not dinged yet

thats solo , as a magician

thats why the server is dead , not griefing , not staff , not cry babying , not vox exploiting , not nihilum , not holocaust or warping or macroquest or boxing

exp

and nothing else

Daldaen 02-11-2012 04:02 PM

Group.

Palemoon 02-11-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steaks (Post 551419)
i have a level 8 magician , ive killed 2 legos *( Very red ) a half dozen yellow or red slavers and probably 10 even / yellow cents and at least 15 blue and have not dinged yet

thats solo , as a magician

thats why the server is dead , not griefing , not staff , not cry babying , not vox exploiting , not nihilum , not holocaust or warping or macroquest or boxing

exp

and nothing else

I thought you got banned for exploiting?

Ssleeve 02-11-2012 04:11 PM

ip proxy

Steaks 02-11-2012 04:19 PM

no my war is suspended , i am not banned

so i made a newbie to kill baby scrublings with for a few hours here and there when eve gets slow

today is a rest day for me so its game time

Not_Kazowi 02-11-2012 04:36 PM

yeah i quit because of xp, raise it up some i mean fuck

CallnOutTheNubs 02-11-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steaks (Post 551451)
no my war is suspended , i am not banned

so i made a newbie to kill baby scrublings with for a few hours here and there when eve gets slow

today is a rest day for me so its game time

This slap on the wrist bullshit the gms do is why the server is dead.

No one likes to play with known exploiters cheaters that dont get perma banned but suspended and come back and exploit more.