Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Everything related to Agnarr! (/forums/showthread.php?t=268471)

Rivera 10-04-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa (Post 2580298)
lol "u mad" in 2017 smh

Isn't lame meme'ing MORE prevalent now?

Ahldagor 10-04-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivera (Post 2589114)
Isn't lame meme'ing MORE prevalent now?

Nothing new under the sun.

Ever wonder what happens as internet vets get burned out on memes?

Daldaen 11-08-2017 10:17 AM

Velious launching today. Granted... Velious is a pretty awful expansion, but what is everyone's first move going to be? Stormfeather or Lodizal rush? Zerg Vulak and Dozekar? Faceroll into ST and wake the sleeper?

mickmoranis 11-08-2017 10:33 AM

Sleep in a big bed with my wife.

Mead 11-08-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daldaen (Post 2607405)
Velious launching today. Granted... Velious is a pretty awful expansion, but what is everyone's first move going to be? Stormfeather or Lodizal rush? Zerg Vulak and Dozekar? Faceroll into ST and wake the sleeper?

The first thing I'm going to do today is get an Asian massage. I'm eventually going to log in and watch everyone feel like they're doing important stuff in Velious on a server that's going to unlock PoP in less than 7 months.

Ahldagor 11-08-2017 04:14 PM

I'm done playing EQ. Freedom is nice.

mickmoranis 11-08-2017 04:41 PM

I do a couple solo camps every once and a while, but for the most part Im waiting to lose my job to keep up with the p99 progression server.

-TK- 01-24-2018 04:16 PM

Kind of a necro on this thread but it seemed to be the most relevant post and I didn't want to start a new one. Getting a late start on the server, but I'm really interested in doing PoP from the start again so hoping to get caught up by then now that I have some time for gaming opening up. I'm thinking with SoL just being released next week I should have plenty of time to do it. Any recommendations on a leveling guild or am I better off just trying to solo/PUG my way up at this point?

There were a few people in the newbie zones and a guy hooked me up with a partial set of banded and a velium sword for my lvl 9 warrior. I know war isn't the best starting class, but honestly kind of burned out on leveling necros, druids, and enchanters as that's what I normally do first. I assume the highest demand characters are wizards and clerics like usual, but neither of those sound too exciting right now. Wizards shouldn't be so bad on this server once AA's drop I'm assuming, though.

I have a couple krono that I bought with plat on a different server at some point that apparently transfer across servers (?), but I prefer to use them for game time instead of selling them to gear out toons. Not looking for gear handouts or anything, just curious about the current vibe of the server. What's your take for somebody coming in now that wants to raid?

JurisDictum 01-24-2018 04:52 PM

I believe Luclin is out or will be soon on Agnarr...PoP is still like 3 mo away. Plenty of time to start on Agnarr whenever because its locked at LDoN...

Which means you can always start any character their and level it up to the end game and play it in a raiding guild.

True its easier when everyone else is leveling -- but a lot of people will be leveling up their beastlords (or other luclin alts) or starting the server in Luclin. So now is a great time.

Play Wizard for endgame (best raid DPS constant recruitment) or Enchanter for their capabilities and fast leveling -- they are less popular and more in demand now. Stay away from Necro -- you missed the boat on that class for Agnarr.

Druids are good when raid geared...it kind of sucks to be a Druid on Agnarr IMO because solo leveling sucks and that's the one thing they excell at. But they are good healers and capable solo. Shaman is probably a better option -- slow is a big deal.