Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Undead Solo Guide for a Cleric? (/forums/showthread.php?t=28405)

Damaja 02-28-2011 01:39 AM

Undead Solo Guide for a Cleric?

Can someone throw out some info for undead leveling guide for a Cleric? My Cleric is 16 now, I want to solo off Undead as I level up. Anyone got any type of leveling guide for the solo cleric? I am sure Undead I could solo on easily.

- one thing I am assuming is around level 24 I can go solo Undead Guards in Paineel for solo xp right?

Estu 02-28-2011 01:54 AM

At your level, I'd hit up Unrest - first the first floor, then the fireplace. The only issue is that both are popular camps for groups, so if you wanted to solo, you'd probably have to pop in in off-peak hours. (Also, dealing with overpulls might be rough.) I think that the undertow skeletons in Dagnor's Cauldron are dark blue at your level, too, and those would be a lot easier to get alone. The Desert of Ro could work as well: mummies, ghouls, and dry bone skeletons.

Gorgetrapper 02-28-2011 01:55 AM

I would only suggest Unrest because of the xp bonus over any outdoor zones.

Damaja 02-28-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper (Post 229829)
I would only suggest Unrest because of the xp bonus over any outdoor zones.

hmmm had not thought of that. I wonder if my Dark Elf Cleric can make it over there from neriak? What am I KoS too on that trip?

Klyre 02-28-2011 02:11 AM

freeport ofcourse - go through tunnels

Estu 02-28-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klyre (Post 229837)
freeport ofcourse - go through tunnels

You'll likely have trouble at the landing in Butcherblock as well. I'd just get a port. There's a druid merchant at the druid rings in Steamfont you can sell to, and the gnomes of Ak'anon may or may not tolerate you enough to bank.

Tenarian 02-28-2011 02:43 AM

There are a few undead in sro near oasis zone, do that until 18 or so. Then head to feerrott fear portal and kill drybones until they turn light blue (23?). In rathemountains there there undead you can go from 23-34 if you learn the camps/pulls.

I went from 34-36 in kith but kith is currently always daytime.

36+ you can probably just kill specs to 50 if you wanted

Damaja 02-28-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenarian (Post 229844)
There are a few undead in sro near oasis zone, do that until 18 or so. Then head to feerrott fear portal and kill drybones until they turn light blue (23?). In rathemountains there there undead you can go from 23-34 if you learn the camps/pulls.

I went from 34-36 in kith but kith is currently always daytime.

36+ you can probably just kill specs to 50 if you wanted

Will check the SRO undead tomorrow and see if there is enough to make it worth my while to xp there, if not I will look for a port to BB or do I need to port to SF instead? Will the Druids at BB or SF KoS a Dark Elf Cleric of Inny?

Tenarian 02-28-2011 02:53 AM

There are no factioned mobs at BB rings. I went to unrest around your level and ended up leaving, was too crowded and too many light blues/socials. If there is a group on the first floor you won't get any exp at all.

Damaja 02-28-2011 03:06 AM

Zoned into SRO from Oasis, the Undead are pretty plentiful. xp is ok I guess, might hang there a bit, prolly can go 18 easy there.
thanks for the tips and for any tips after this post hehe