Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   KC leveling - OT Factioning. Protect the Shipyard? (/forums/showthread.php?t=158499)

iruinedyourday 07-21-2014 12:03 AM

KC leveling - OT Factioning. Protect the Shipyard?

So I really enjoy merchants/banking in OT - you can bank KOS if your clever but merchants not so much.

If you level in KC/HS from like 49-55+ can you rebuild faction doing this quest?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Protect_the_Shipyard

Ive read some old 2011 posts about it being both impossible and not impssible, so I do not know.

Has anyone leveled deep in KC/HS and been able to bring faction back up to apprehensive?

I am not looking to get a hammer, just merchant.

Thanks!

username17 07-21-2014 12:14 AM

Yes. You should be able to recover from deep KOS by turning in braids. You'll need charm, faction song, wolf form or something else to bring your faction up high enough to actually do the turnins though.

I am not speaking from personal experience though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

fastboy21 07-21-2014 12:33 AM

the very thought of wanting to fix VS faction makes me feel slightly ill...

Fiyero 07-21-2014 12:34 AM

No more KC for you!

iruinedyourday 07-21-2014 12:36 AM

dude I feel ill ughhhh its so nice to hammer to buy supplies /barf

Troxx 07-21-2014 12:43 AM

The merchants are greedy - I never sell to them.

I worked to get my faction to non kos after application of faction song only so I could xp in the zone without getting jumped by trains of dragoons etc. Once I hit 48 and outgrew OT giving any real xp, I promptly trashed my faction and never looked back.

Getting out of OT outpost after hammering in is really easy even if kos.

Clark 07-21-2014 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 1542633)

Lol

iruinedyourday 07-21-2014 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 1542633)

haha yea - Its like having laundry pickup & delivered. Its just extremely convenient :P

*edit* like ugh right now i have been running from group to raid to group to epic with no downtime (which is a great thing I'm not complaining) and i keep forget to get food! if i could OT then gate to dem WC spires id be golden!

damn u sony for making OT on VS faction /qq

Byrjun 07-21-2014 08:58 AM

One of the fringe benefits of getting a VP key is always having maxed VS faction. Sometimes I think getting a VP key is easier than jumping through Rottgrime's bullshit hoops.

Daldaen 07-21-2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrjun (Post 1542838)
One of the fringe benefits of getting a VP key is always having maxed VS faction. Sometimes I think getting a VP key is easier than jumping through Rottgrime's bullshit hoops.

Getting a VP Key and raiding in a Class C guild***

Cause just having a VP key doesn't matter if you aren't getting those 6 dragon faction hits every week.

PS Tuesday respawns are dumb.