Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fippy GM's spawned mobs for raid guilds? (/forums/showthread.php?t=29741)

Rogean 03-17-2011 11:54 AM

Fippy GM's spawned mobs for raid guilds?

lol?

Seaweedpimp 03-17-2011 11:56 AM

I dunno you tell me.

Its nice sometimes here ;D

Rogean 03-17-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golbez
Last night three guilds were poop socking Vox at which point a GM came in in attempt to end the poop sock. An agreement could not be reached at which point the gm seperated all three guilds, TL, Arma and Citizen. The gm then spawned a Lady Vox for each guild starting with TL.

During the first engage Arma and Citizen were told to leave the zone while TL killed Lady Vox.

The same was said for the 2nd Vox which was done by Arma.

However during the third Vox, it was Citizens turn. Citizen slow to the engage got leap frogged by Arma at which point the zone crashed. Citizen in attempt to reform started buffing etc near the Ice Giants just outside the door. During this reformation they were trained heavily by Arma and wiped. After Citizen got trained TL ran in and took the 3rd Vox and all chaos broke loose and the GM threw his hands in the air basically saying, oh well.

Messianic 03-17-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golbez
Last night three guilds were poop socking Vox at which point a GM came in in attempt to end the poop sock. An agreement could not be reached at which point the gm seperated all three guilds, TL, Arma and Citizen. The gm then spawned a Lady Vox for each guild starting with TL.

During the first engage Arma and Citizen were told to leave the zone while TL killed Lady Vox.

The same was said for the 2nd Vox which was done by Arma.

However during the third Vox, it was Citizens turn. Citizen slow to the engage got leap frogged by Arma at which point the zone crashed. Citizen in attempt to reform started buffing etc near the Ice Giants just outside the door. During this reformation they were trained heavily by Arma and wiped. After Citizen got trained TL ran in and took the 3rd Vox and all chaos broke loose and the GM threw his hands in the air basically saying, oh well.

Fippy is awesome yo.

ROFL

Knuckle 03-17-2011 12:01 PM

lol worthless gms

Seaweedpimp 03-17-2011 12:02 PM

Lol..

Bruno 03-17-2011 12:05 PM

That's some epic drama. I've never even heard of that before.

Seaweedpimp 03-17-2011 12:05 PM

I like P99 better.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29721

Shannacore 03-17-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp (Post 239873)
I like P99 better.

:]

Dentalplan 03-17-2011 12:37 PM

It's pretty hilarious that two of those guilds couldn't accept being spawned their own private Vox, and had to try and gank another guild's dragon as well. Wow.