Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My 4 year old fell asleep watching me play p99 tonight. (/forums/showthread.php?t=414979)

OldDj 02-10-2023 04:58 AM

My 4 year old fell asleep watching me play p99 tonight.

I'm not totally new to p99. Last time I played GM Sirken was still a thing? however many years ago that was? Anyways first started playing EQ1 when it was that god awful fing small screen with the tiny little window. And here I am at age 4fucking7, and my first child, a now soon to be lvl 4 human, is telling me go kill that thing daddy, as I run over and kill....another...fucking...rat.

Then hes asleep on my lap as im pulling a bullshit blue bat that clearly is an undercon, running for my little level 6 druid halfling ass to the guards. Soooo fucking sureal.

Anyways Sup dudes!? newly dinged fresh as a baby's ass(trust me I now know) level 7 Small Persons Druid

GreenCrayonsYum

Gilbegger 02-11-2023 12:38 AM

Love playing with my kids.

Now get to making more so you can start an adventuring group.

I play with my two boys and hopefully soon with my daughter. ( as soon as we get an IP exemtion)

Take care

Sweagen 02-11-2023 01:00 AM

Life is crazy heheh, that's awesome :D

Cen 02-11-2023 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldDj (Post 3571288)
I'm not totally new to p99. Last time I played GM Sirken was still a thing? however many years ago that was? Anyways first started playing EQ1 when it was that god awful fing small screen with the tiny little window. And here I am at age 4fucking7, and my first child, a now soon to be lvl 4 human, is telling me go kill that thing daddy, as I run over and kill....another...fucking...rat.

Then hes asleep on my lap as im pulling a bullshit blue bat that clearly is an undercon, running for my little level 6 druid halfling ass to the guards. Soooo fucking sureal.

Anyways Sup dudes!? newly dinged fresh as a baby's ass(trust me I now know) level 7 Small Persons Druid

GreenCrayonsYum

Halflings and their whole atmosphere is great and as a Druid later on it almost always stays as your home base and rest area since you get a direct port right to misty thicket. It's fantastic. My halfling cleric hangs in RV the most out of all cities.

Pico 02-20-2023 02:39 AM

wpw thanks dad for letting me watch you play everkest

Jimjam 02-20-2023 05:19 AM

My kid discovered saying ‘Sarnak’ to Cabilis guards results in them turning to you and staring you down (it is a forbidden word)!

Gustoo 02-21-2023 11:01 PM

No way. That’s cool.