Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Real Life (/forums/showthread.php?t=57968)

bomaroast 12-17-2011 06:05 PM

Real Life

Its hard to play for more than a few hours at a time. There's always some RL stuff that demands attention. The desire to eat better than canned ravioli, pets, work, roommates & friends.. I just can't seem to sit down for more than an hour at a time.

Ahhh, free time and low aspirations.. I kinda miss you..

quido 12-17-2011 06:17 PM

we have a real winner here

Slathar 12-17-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomaroast (Post 496362)
guys im so successful and social look at me posting about it to complete strangers on the internet. someone please validate my claims so i can feel normal.

well?

Tuko 12-17-2011 08:43 PM

/camp

Kassel 12-17-2011 08:43 PM

So you have poor time managment skills and ADHD, thanks for shaere

stormlord 12-18-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Its hard to play for more than a few hours at a time. There's always some RL stuff that demands attention. The desire to eat better than canned ravioli, pets, work, roommates & friends.. I just can't seem to sit down for more than an hour at a time.

Well, health professionals insist we not sit for more than 40 minutes. Failing to follow that rule has bad results. It causes cancer and bone loss and fatigue and dementia and depression and immune system disorders.

But I don't ever have much trouble. Always got a reason to move. For example, a minute ago I had to dig some snot that was caught in the backroom up my smeller. Life is a btich. Always something, you know.

Considering how busy some people are, I've no idea how they can play ANY game.

Fultun 12-18-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Translation: My girlfriend/wife won't let me play. I must spend my free time watching Lifetime movies and shoe shopping. :)

Hailto 12-18-2011 04:53 PM

We all aspire to have your success in life boma, impressive stuff.