Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Blackwater (/forums/showthread.php?t=17882)

Emil 09-22-2010 12:21 AM

Blackwater

Blackwater is an aspiring raid guild looking for dedicated members of level 46+. We do not require a minimum raid attendance, but members are expected to be active.

We are currently recruiting all classes. Please speak with Emil, Bossco, or Starklen in game about joining

Bossco 09-23-2010 10:51 AM

We are shortest on Rogues, Paladins, Clerics, and Bards. Stuff constantly rots for all four classes.

EDIT: 10/20/10 Blackwater is growing steadily. Applications still open on all classes. Talk to us about coming to a guild raid, or check us out at our public raid on Saturday.

EDIT:10/16/10 Public planar clear today at 3:00pm est noon pacific in WC. Come one, come all.

http://blackwater.guildlaunch.com

Virtuosos 09-23-2010 11:21 AM

I approve of these players!

New England Patriots 09-23-2010 12:18 PM

Bossco i love ya man!

Bossco 09-24-2010 03:27 AM

Thanks, Virt!

Zithax 09-25-2010 09:04 PM

I was in blackwater on the progression server!

Bossco 09-25-2010 11:27 PM

We had a great open raid in hate today! Thanks for coming out, it was a lot of fun. We're planning on doing a clear every Saturday for the immediate future, so don't miss the next one.

Lazortag 09-26-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossco (Post 149252)
We had a great open raid in hate today! Thanks for coming out, it was a lot of fun. We're planning on doing a clear every Saturday for the immediate future, so don't miss the next one.

Are these clears exclusive to Blackwater members?

Bossco 09-26-2010 12:37 PM

Absolutely not, Lazortag! We even had a couple <Life Alert> members at the raid yesterday, if I'm not mistaken.

We do have raids that are only for Blackwater members, of course. The Saturday clears are different. They're open to the public, and instead of our normal loot policy, all loot is randomed amongst those who can use it.
I will post more information about the next one in the next couple of days, so keep an eye on this thread and on our website for details.

http://blackwater.guildlaunch.com

Lazortag 09-26-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossco (Post 149412)
Absolutely not, Lazortag! We even had a couple <Life Alert> members at the raid yesterday, if I'm not mistaken.

We do have raids that are only for Blackwater members, of course. The Saturday clears are different. They're open to the public, and instead of our normal loot policy, all loot is randomed amongst those who can use it.
I will post more information about the next one in the next couple of days, so keep an eye on this thread and on our website for details.

Yeah I was at the open clear, I was just making sure that you guys were planning more and that they weren't exclusive. Sounds cool though I know I won't be able to make it to the next one :(