Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   San Francisco cops shoot a guy in a wheelchair, twice (/forums/showthread.php?t=25305)

boboo 01-11-2011 09:39 PM

San Francisco cops shoot a guy in a wheelchair, twice

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHzOI4p9RJM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHzOI4p9RJM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

President 01-11-2011 09:41 PM

Belongs in off topic.

boboo 01-11-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by President (Post 204891)
Belongs in off topic.

Youre not my president, president! Happy now?

JayDee 01-11-2011 10:20 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/s67q8o.jpg

vztz lore

Tiggles 01-11-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

San Francisco - At least seven San Francisco police officers, some in uniform and others in plain clothes, surrounding the man and attempting to subdue him with a beanbag gun. Minutes earlier, the man had stabbed a police officer in the shoulder after cops were called to a mental health services center. Once surrounded, the video shows the man maneuvering away from the cops. The man then throws the knife and police open fire, shooting him in the groin.

Both the man and the officer are expected to survive.

A worker at the mental health center said the unidentified suspect was a client of 1380 Howard St. who had become angry after he was denied services. Chiang said the man used a wheelchair, but was not confined to it.

Police originally told "LIED" reporters that the man was standing at the time of the shooting. But at the evening news conference, Gascón acknowledged that the suspect was sitting down in his wheelchair when he was shot. Gascón also released a cell phone video of the shooting captured by a passer-by.

Gascón said the department is investigating how many shots police fired. According to the chief, four officers initially arrived at the scene, including the officer who would be wounded.

Georgia Jackson, who works in the building, said she saw the suspect about an hour and a half before the shooting, sitting in his wheelchair. Jackson said a co-worker told her the suspect became angry after he was denied servies
The man already stabbed one cop and threw a knife at another when they opened fire.

Fuck him he should of been shot in the head just because you are in a wheelchair doesnt mean you can attempt to murder two people.

Who cares if he was mentally ill he was a danger to the public and the police did the right thing.

I do see that they lied of the condition of the man when he was shot but they where just in shooting him.

I'm not a fan of the police but come on give them a break I'm not a fan of wheeled knife carrying hobos either.

Timzilla 01-11-2011 11:47 PM

Guy was going the wrong way on a one way. Good shoot.

Harrison 01-12-2011 12:02 AM

Clearly this means no one should own knives, either.

Slathar 01-12-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 204966)
Clearly this means no one should own knives, either.

if everonyne ghad a nife this never wuld have happed

Harrison 01-12-2011 01:22 AM

When you can form a cogent thought, let us know.

Rathali 01-12-2011 02:55 AM

Why go straight to the shotgun? Don't these guys carry a freakin' tazer?