Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Nondisclosure of account status (/forums/showthread.php?t=60683)

Uthgaard 01-12-2012 12:59 AM

Nondisclosure of account status

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogean (Post 519442)
Disciplinary actions aren't discussed in public or with anyone but the owner of the accounts. This is the policy of the server, and has been since Blue existed. I've been through this before with the red population, we do not bend our policies to cater to trolls inciting drama based on inconclusive information.

Not sure what you call this, if not discussing disciplinary actions in public with everyone but the owners of the accounts, and bending your policies to incite drama. Officers names and guild affiliation were not secret or closely guarded information.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/14v36km.jpg

Deleting this thread just shows that you know you're in the wrong. And you can't delete it from every offsite forum, so you should probably address this before you drive off more players than you already have with this decision.

Amuk 01-12-2012 01:01 AM

Pls stop =) I appreciate the support Uth but I'll msg Rogean privately. Once again, I appreciate the support but it just seems to be bitterness.

Uthgaard 01-12-2012 01:03 AM

It's not bitterness, it's a fair question about hypocrisy. And it's not just you, there are a lot more people than you realize trying to get answers to these questions, you just can't see the threads because they're all vanishing.

Pokeman 01-12-2012 01:16 AM

wot an awful thread

ZEROSUM 01-12-2012 01:22 AM

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content...mmy-Fallon.gif

Steaks 01-12-2012 01:25 AM

give it a rest guys

Uthtaard 01-12-2012 01:33 AM

Why is the original poster still not banned on here? It was made clear months ago that he isn't welcome and now he's just become a hopelessly bitter troll.

Amuk 01-12-2012 01:42 AM

I enjoy the fact that the word troll gets thrown around at every opportunity. Someones trying to talk to a gm in a public forum - trolling. Someone says something completely retarded and regrets it - trolling. Someone is being sarcastic - trolling. It's hilarious, even if Uthgaard is being a dick it's hardly trolling criticizing something.

Pudge 01-12-2012 01:43 AM

instead of calling him a hypocrite, why dont you accept that he agrees with you that sometimes disclosure is appropriate?

Snufz 01-12-2012 01:49 AM

Just so everyone is clear.

The cheating exploiting disgusting scum guild known as "Holocausts" has no affiliation to the Clean Whistles of team Holocaust.