Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Lamort finds out (/forums/showthread.php?t=102969)

Smedy 03-22-2013 02:42 PM

Lamort finds out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsz_...hzCofgf3Bs-K0A

Sincerely, your pal
Smedy

Dhamp 03-22-2013 02:46 PM

lol

Andis 03-22-2013 02:49 PM

A+ smedy

another genius vid

Supreme 03-22-2013 03:18 PM

Guess Smedy has a new man crush for Lamort.

aint even mad.

Smedy 03-22-2013 03:21 PM

Taco not mad, shit's classic dog

Lamort is my new favorite bad player

Jenni D 03-22-2013 03:25 PM

Everyday i'm manastone LOL hahahahaahh...heheheh...hahahha...stop it...hahahahh...oh my god...hahahahaha....my sides....ohhhhahahahahaahahahh...hah...hahh...heh. ...

Etc

Kimm Barely 03-22-2013 03:27 PM

http://phagclan.webs.com/Retard.jpg

balls_on_chin 03-22-2013 03:52 PM

Funny Lamort story, please copy/pasta it whenever you need a refresher at how bad he is:

Back in December 2011, few months into the server, I had OOT on absolute lockdown. The only time Nilly would try to fight for Dino was when I logged off or left the zone, or they had Emumu+his brother's druid (I forget his name)+Skelly, at minimum. So they needed bard/shm/druid vs my bard just to go for dino. Anyway, Lamort had been deguilded from another guild and someone was making promises to him in Holocaust that he could join so he would message all the members and try to chat with us and bullshit etc, look for groups.

Well, I was on like a 20 hour dino camp binge alone, and it was like 4am, which was later in the day for him and he messaged me, we chatted. Eventually I'm like well I can kill dino in like 9 minutes alone, with a 50 wizard we could probably get it down to like 5minutes minimum and we'll trade off 1 for 1 on gems, I'll keep all the words and runes etc.

Anyway I invite him to join me, and he accepts. It takes him no less than 50 minutes to get to OOT after saying he was on his way. He arrives at the island, I give him the quick rundown. Let me hold agro and kite it, you just bomb it with whatever lands the best manawise etc, dump all your mana and I can manasong you up afterwards.

FIRST dino pull, I'm kiting dino in circles, he's kinda standing in the middle of the circle bombing away. At some point he decided he wants more mana and manastones down to like 10% health and Allizewsaur instantly runs to him and kills him in one hit. I laughed so hard, but whatever just grab your corpse and lets move on.

Well, he didn't bind in OOT. It took him at least another hour to get back to his corpse. I'm like alright this is more annoying than anything, I'd rather just keep soloing, but lets try again.

The very next pull (TWO total), he obviously doesn't bind himself and proceeds to somehow target himself and cast ice comet, resulting in instant death and also disconnecting at the same time (I contend he rage smashed his cpu). He comes back asking what the hell happened in broken french, and I tell him I think I'm going to solo dino on my own, but thanks for the group and throw him on /ignore.

Retarded? Yes.

BigSlip 03-22-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni D (Post 895423)
Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

Quote:

Everyday i'm manastone

LaMort 03-22-2013 04:12 PM

such of frustated !
la con de ta mere la pute, je t'ai vu en photo tu es encore puceau alors ferme ta gueule, gros fils de pute !