Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What a joke. (/forums/showthread.php?t=7977)

siinge 05-21-2010 11:49 AM

What a joke.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDRe...m%20legend.jpg

Hyena 05-21-2010 11:57 AM

Thread got axed. Nothing to see here.

siinge 05-21-2010 11:59 AM

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7800/nilbog.gif

siinge 05-21-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyena (Post 64093)
Thread got axed. Nothing to see here.

i have been silenced, and it wasn't even "offensive" i have such a stigma attached to my user name.

_nilbog thanks though for busting that monk last night in lguk training. You went gm invis, caught him, froze his character, had a chat with him and sent him on his way no ban no suspension. He trained again after you left by the way. Appreciate you at least slowing him down some.

Hyena 05-21-2010 12:05 PM

You really need to learn when to quit. It's never wise to antagonize the folks that police and run the server. Most people would have quit after the ingame ban.

siinge 05-21-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyena (Post 64100)
You really need to learn when to quit. It's never wise to antagonize the folks that police and run the server. Most folks would have quit after the ingame ban.

This is how i got kicked out of IB, for not knowing when to quit. Point taken.

nilbog 05-21-2010 12:56 PM

So you posted a private message I sent you.. giving you one last chance.. in Server Chat.. as a way to rant and flame me?

Fucking brilliant.

Quote:

_nilbog thanks though for busting that monk last night in lguk training. You went gm invis, caught him, froze his character, had a chat with him and sent him on his way no ban no suspension. He trained again after you left by the way. Appreciate you at least slowing him down some.
Everyone. Meet Legend. Here is Legend being upset because he thinks he knows how and what GMs should do. This is none of Legend's business. If only Legend would have listened to his first warnings.

Abacab 05-21-2010 01:47 PM

Daaamn Legends, and I thought I was a self-absorbed, whiny, emo bitch

j/k

Everyone knows I'm cool!

Alawen Everywhere 05-21-2010 04:14 PM

Wow, Siinge. I have to believe you know a lot more about how to stfu in real life as evidenced by the fact that no one has put a bullet in your face. The amazing thing to me is that the things you choose to fight about are completely trivial and always end up costing you more than your chosen opponents.

I'm sure you'll still be around with another forum name and you won't even have the good sense to realize what an ass you've been.

P.S. Call of Bones.
P.P.S. For once, Abacab, you are correct. You are a self-absorbed, whiny, emo bitch.

Abacab 05-21-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere (Post 64228)
P.P.S. For once, Abacab, you are correct. You are a self-absorbed, whiny, emo bitch.

Well, you know how the saying goes!

"If you can't laugh at yourself..."