Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Vox/Nagafen (/forums/showthread.php?t=269127)

Nagoya 03-23-2017 09:09 PM

Vox/Nagafen

Are these two classic dragons killed on pop on this server?
How easy would it be to participate in a Vox/Nagafen raid on Red?

(here's hoping i'll get one or two real answers in between the "don't play", "drugs", "wipe it clean", etc. lol)

Tassador 03-23-2017 09:27 PM

Killed all the time and you will never sniff one kill or drop without paying for it. Now fuck off back to blue!

Nagoya 03-23-2017 09:34 PM

i don't play blue dude

Nagoya 03-23-2017 09:36 PM

i want to kill one of them once in my life so i can feel i have "finished" the game lol
i thought it would be easier on red than blue so i am asking

Swish 03-23-2017 10:15 PM

Get in with Thunderdome or Avomon's guild and it'll happen at some point.

Nagoya 03-23-2017 11:03 PM

thx for your answer -- i was under the impression that because 90%+ of the online pop at any moment is lvl 53+ most ppl would focus on higher level raid targets and these two classic boss would be mostly untouched ... too bad ^^

Tassador 03-23-2017 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoya (Post 2493396)
thx for your answer -- i was under the impression that because 90%+ of the online pop at any moment is lvl 53+ most ppl would focus on higher level raid targets and these two classic boss would be mostly untouched ... too bad ^^

90% of those people have lvl 52's designed to kill naggy/vox and you. By the way you're blue as fuck to join a server to kill a 32k hp mob.

Nagoya 03-23-2017 11:45 PM

Tassador buddy if you want to insult me at least use insults i can understand - i have no idea what you're talking about ;)

i'll thank you for the precision tho, i'm guessing when the repop timer starts they park a ranger in perma/solB etc... makes sense i suppose.

i am not sure what you think my goal is and how it makes it "blue" tho o_o

i am genuinely interested only in participating in one of these two raids so i can kinda finish my EQ story that i started 18 years ago, when i was a kiddo and i was dreaming of killing a dragon (and they were the only two at the time).

now 18 years later i'm sad i never fulfilled that dream and because i have the time now (paternity leave) i thought i'd do it so i can close that book in my life. my impression being that XP bonus and aforementioned reason above meant that it would be easier for me to achieve that on Red :)

now apparently i was wrong and it'll be difficult either way; but no need to be rude ;)

cheers --

Videri 03-24-2017 02:08 AM

Hi. Meet Tass, he's amazing (at finding things to hassle people about).

And remember, there is no variance here! Whoever kills a boss knows exactly when it will respawn. Except Ragefire - he has variance for his first two spawns, then goes to a static 23-hour timer.

I don't currently play (neither does Tassador), but welcome.

Cwall 146.0 03-24-2017 02:22 AM

i kill them on spawn with a small group of friends; no one else on the server ever gets the spawn timers

you may not participate