Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Enc farming (/forums/showthread.php?t=140145)

DevGrousis 02-19-2014 07:55 PM

Enc farming

Where are some good spots for a 42 enchanter to farm? Need money to re-gear myself with CHA.

Thanks!

baalzy 02-19-2014 08:02 PM

If ya don't care about the faction loss, halfling guards inside rivervale net 11p a kill and will still give you xp. You could also look into the types of items you're wanting and farm them yourself, lotta good +cha items on lowish mobs.

DevGrousis 02-19-2014 09:40 PM

Yeah, I'm going to try and do the Rod of Insidious Glamor quest, and go to Unrest for the Opaline Earrings

Will killing halflings now have any implications on me, later?

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 09:46 PM

Their clerics would hate you forever. You can fix the other halfling factions with charm/illusions/etc and a lot of bandages, iirc.

You should be able to get like +90 charisma without paying for any of it if you want to do a lot of running and camping. Opalline earrings, incandescent mask, JCed neck+wrists+rings, rod of insidious glamour, crude stein, drake-hide legs... that's over 80 already. Some of the slots are hard/impossible to find charisma for though, but you can find decent other pieces like braided cinch cord, gatorscale arms, mystic cloak/hooded black cloak, and stuff like that for them.

Kender 02-19-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception (Post 1329220)
Their clerics would hate you forever. You can fix the other halfling factions with charm/illusions/etc and a lot of bandages, iirc.

You should be able to get like +90 charisma without paying for any of it if you want to do a lot of running and camping. Opalline earrings, incandescent mask, JCed neck+wrists+rings, rod of insidious glamour, crude stein, drake-hide legs... that's over 80 already. Some of the slots are hard/impossible to find charisma for though, but you can find decent other pieces like braided cinch cord, gatorscale arms, mystic cloak/hooded black cloak, and stuff like that for them.

good luck getting that stuff for free

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kender (Post 1329228)
good luck getting that stuff for free

I meant without forking over amounts that are unrealistic for a level 42 enchanter to have already or be able to make, sorry. Charisma JC stuff is cheap. Like 500pp to get nearly ~40 charisma.

Swish 02-19-2014 10:02 PM

Siryn Hair Hood, never forget pals ^^

fastboy21 02-19-2014 11:24 PM

Honestly, the best thing you can do to gear up your toon is just level. With levels come access to money and gear far easier than spending tons of time farming at low lvls.

Especially with a chanter, by the time you get to lvl 50+ you have many many locations that you can solo to your hearts content to make money or gear upgrades.

vageta31 02-19-2014 11:26 PM

Don't forget the Gypsy Medallion in N. Karana for a whopping 9 cha. If you can get a group in the entrance to the Hole(don't remember if 42 is too low for this) you can probably get a bunch of Loam Encrusted. The boots give like 8 cha if I remember correctly.

If you're unguilded it might be tough, but get into Hate asap. Insidious Halo has ridiculous cha on it, not to mention the robe.

Swish 02-19-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastboy21 (Post 1329342)
Honestly, the best thing you can do to gear up your toon is just level.

Get to 53-54, get into Sebilis. Profit. Enchanters always in demand.