Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Some newbie zone maps aren't working. (/forums/showthread.php?t=44503)

ramul 08-04-2011 10:53 AM

Some newbie zone maps aren't working.

Hi I'm currently in BBM and my map for the zone isn't working. I was curious if anyone might know the solution for that.

I also had another question, if my wife wanted to play would this be possible? Because I thought that you got banned if you have two accounts with the same IP on the server?

Thanks for your help.

Zereh 08-04-2011 11:14 AM

Try the links in the first post of this thread. That'll fix your BBM problem.

Oh, for two people to play from one household you need to create a thread in the Petition forum:
Quote:

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP.

ramul 08-04-2011 11:22 AM

Thank you for your reply, Zereh. That explains the IP issue. As for the map, though, it doesn't seem like that post fixes my problem, the post there just has a world map .jpg.

Zereh 08-04-2011 11:59 AM

Well damn, guess I should learn to read a bit better. I know that there was an updated set of maps created because I downloaded them! Let me keep searching.

Try using Option 8 on Druxa's installer to see if that corrects it.

Maben 08-08-2011 08:26 AM

I had an issue with BBM map specifically, but it now works whenever I'm there. I believe it started after I installed the Duxa UI (normal installation) but I can't be sure.

BBM used to come up as a map but be basically entirely blank.

nhartbau 08-09-2011 07:22 PM

From what I've noticed the map works but the map files aren't there. I downloaded a map pack and it's working fine for me.

h0tr0d (shaere) 08-09-2011 09:37 PM

Nek map/shiver