Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Game Mechanics: Thornstinger proc (/forums/showthread.php?t=55409)

Slayde 11-22-2011 03:21 AM

Thornstinger proc

The rampage proc seems to be off from what zam is saying. It seems to lower my agility by nearly 100 and it gives me about 45 strength or so for the first 3 seconds then it boosts my strength up by another 26+ (maxing out my str) Not sure if Zam if different or if the proc is messed up.

Daldaen 11-22-2011 11:36 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/200107140...=Rampage&type=

Quote:

Effects:
HP Absorption Shield
Adds to Target's STR
Lowers Target's AGI
Sadly it gives no concrete values. Lowering your AGI by nearly 100 seems off, as the description says "Lower their AGI a bit". A bit IMO doesn't mean 100. It adding STR in 2 phases doesn't seem to be what the spell implies either. Sounds like its just a 1 shot +STR addition.

Shiftin 11-22-2011 11:38 AM

It's not overwriting shaman str is it?

It should be adding 40 strength at level 60 per http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhist...48&source=Live the spell history and reducing AGI by 20.

It should not stack with shaman str but should not overwrite it either.

Szeth 11-22-2011 03:08 PM

Sounds like it is bugged in the same way as potions. Adds the stats, checks back with server, and then a few seconds later adds (or subtracts) those stats again.

Slayde 11-22-2011 09:17 PM

it doesnt over write shaman str or druid str of high level. Sounds like the potion bug, cause the first +str is 40 points, but then after like 3 seconds its boosts it more. shows up as str, and attack. It is draining exactly 90 agi, I tested it. The rune effect seems to work fine, not sure of its exact amount but it functions as per the rune effect (removing itself when used up)

Shiftin 12-04-2011 03:43 PM

I finished mine last night. I'm not getting the same bug, so it may be a client side bug on slayde's side? I don't get the "potions" bug, so it's probably connected to that problem where some people get it and some people don't.

Hard to test when only 2 people have the dagger though.

Nirgon 12-05-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiftin (Post 482774)
I finished mine last night. I'm not getting the same bug, so it may be a client side bug on slayde's side? I don't get the "potions" bug, so it's probably connected to that problem where some people get it and some people don't.

Hard to test when only 2 people have the dagger though.

Or it can be GM summoned and tested