Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   About Ungratful Batstards - GM's should just go on a Banning spree! (/forums/showthread.php?t=27372)

Froog 02-12-2011 12:12 PM

About Ungratful Batstards - GM's should just go on a Banning spree!

Taklk Abougtt

Hobby 02-12-2011 12:24 PM

Ungrateful, Bastards, Talk, About...

Dyrkoon 02-12-2011 12:26 PM

:confused:

Froog 02-12-2011 12:39 PM

Oops I hit enter it posted to soon.

First of all... This server is FREE!! we dont pay (cut), yet you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.
You whine bitch sniverl about thier decisions and yet it hasnt goten thru your thuck head that The GM's DONT OWE US SHIT! WE OWE THEM-- now,, this may ciome as a shock to a lot of you self centered pricks out there bitchen about stuff here because they didnt decide in your favor.

THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day like thay as to support the server, as Its all about you, not anyone else.

When I se a GM I immediately thank him for thr server, and that they have been diong a good job Probably the only time he will hear a compliment all day.
The shit he does hearSome gyuld whining av is nothing but complaints petition and maons about how the Gisunfair

karsten 02-12-2011 12:47 PM

i drink pretty much any time I can, and I do it for the entire duration of that timeframe.

that said, bro, you gotta lay off the sauce

maegi 02-12-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Froog (Post 221542)
Oops I hit enter it posted to soon.

First of all... This server is FREE!! we dont pay (Buy many of us, inc myself wil click an add every day to support the server), yet you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.
You whine bitch sniverl about thier decisions and yet it hasnt goten thru your thuck head that The GM's DONT OWE US SHIT! WE OWE THEM-- now,, this may ciome as a shock to a lot of you self centered pricks out there bitchen about stuff here because they didnt decide in your favor.

THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day like thay as to support the server, as Its all about you, not anyone else.

When I se a GM I immediately thank him for thr server, and that they have been diong a good job Probably the only time he will hear a compliment all day.
The shit he does hearSome gyuld whining av is nothing but complaints petition and maons about how the Gisunfair

Take a breath, slow down and try to type coherently and in the English language please. I agree people should be thankful and complain less. Now post on your main and stop trying to start shit anonymously, kthxbye

fresus 02-12-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision..

Who cares about gnomes ?

vincin 02-12-2011 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=Froog;221542]
THE GM'S MADE THIS SERVER so we could p;lay on it.. I bet if yer bitching about a GNM made decision.. You havent even clickked the adds once a day

Yea really. What do gnomes have to do with anything?

captainspauldin 02-13-2011 12:09 AM

i clicked!! i did my part!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Evilmog 02-13-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

you act like the GM's OWE YOU SOMETHING.

You damn right the GMs owe me something.

They owe me a classic server with competition, some flayed content they can't fix cause the original creators were high on Meth, and I want it free!!!!

THANKS GMS!!! :D :D