Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   LF Leveling Groups (/forums/showthread.php?t=428359)

Rist 02-10-2024 11:03 PM

LF Leveling Groups

Buddy and I started an Enchanter/Cleric duo. Currently hovering around 20 in LGuk.
Prefer a semi static group, but everyone obviously welcome.

Send PM or tell to Ristadien/Filwenn

Toxigen 02-14-2024 12:41 PM

you dont need anyone else

Rist 02-16-2024 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3674188)

Cool thanks for your terrible input. Still looking for more people to enjoy the game with

Gozuk 02-16-2024 01:36 PM

What level are you guys now Rist?

Evia 02-16-2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rist (Post 3674542)
Cool thanks for your terrible input. Still looking for more people to enjoy the game with

How was his suggestion "terrible input" he's not wrong. Cleric/Enchanter are the best duo in the game. So you guys really don't need anyone else.

With that said though, I think it's cool to see you two still opening up the invitation for more to static with. We need more of that kind of attitude around p99.

Rist 02-17-2024 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gozuk (Post 3674581)
What level are you guys now Rist?

We are 23/25 I think. Still just chilling throughout Upper Guk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3674676)
How was his suggestion "terrible input" he's not wrong. Cleric/Enchanter are the best duo in the game. So you guys really don't need anyone else.

With that said though, I think it's cool to see you two still opening up the invitation for more to static with. We need more of that kind of attitude around p99.

He's not wrong, but if we were content with just a duo the entire time I wouldn't have made the post looking for more heh.

GnomeLuvr 02-19-2024 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3674676)

It was "terrible input" because it was terrible input. Rist stated that they were looking for a group, and Toxigen gave a total non-answer. Being told to continue to duo when you want a group is not an answer, much less the right answer.

EQ is a social game. Some people get their satisfaction from the game through their interactions with other players and playing their characters at the level they're at. Not everyone enjoys rushing to 60 so they can zerg raid targets.

cd288 02-27-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GnomeLuvr (Post 3675048)
It was "terrible input" because it was terrible input. Rist stated that they were looking for a group, and Toxigen gave a total non-answer. Being told to continue to duo when you want a group is not an answer, much less the right answer.

EQ is a social game. Some people get their satisfaction from the game through their interactions with other players and playing their characters at the level they're at. Not everyone enjoys rushing to 60 so they can zerg raid targets.

Most of Toxigen's answers are non-answers and generally it's a good rule of thumb to just ignore every reply from him

Garnaak 02-27-2024 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3674188)

^^^ This

But just head to some of the more high traffic zones and start killing. People will see you rockin and want to join, you won't need to ask.

Swish 02-27-2024 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garnaak (Post 3676665)
^^^ This

But just head to some of the more high traffic zones and start killing. People will see you rockin and want to join, you won't need to ask.

City of Mist if you make it there is a great example of this.