Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Screwing people out of EXP (/forums/showthread.php?t=626)

redghosthunter 11-05-2009 10:03 PM

Screwing people out of EXP

Why is it that after much work. Weeks of my life killing in CB and in EC that STAFF find it necessary to NURF , EXP quests ? Captain Hazran at Project 1999. Hate Armor on PEQ. Plat for sale, mercs, exp potions for sale, EQlive. Ive given years of my life looking for just EQ and not found it. Years

Here on 1999. The Deathfist Slashed Belts. I have passed up buying gear. I have passed up going to zones that have better exp. I have spent TIME reading at allakahazam to find quests. Changes are made IN THE DARK. No posts are made that make clear what will happen or have happened. I'm done with the deception. This game should be called- the masquerade.

Disgusted. Thats it. I will not be back to check so see which rogue stabs me in the back. I have done nothing wrong except point out what has changed. So go ahead.

Falisaty 11-05-2009 10:20 PM

???? makes no sence are you refering to a broken quest?

Blink 11-06-2009 01:08 AM

http://christucker.ytmnd.com/

Goobles 11-06-2009 01:18 AM

Why don't you just keep levelling like everyone else and forget about those stupid belts? You will be past them sooner than later.

And I'm sure the staff appreciates the attention you have given this matter, but they have a lot on their plates so they are fixing things as they come in, with a priority.

OBVIOUSLY --- if there is an issue with guards not attacking, this issue will gain precedence over a stupid quest bug.

Goobles 11-06-2009 01:21 AM

Also, keep in mind that this server is technically STILL in BETA, and you are a BETA tester. Not everything is going to work yet. Come back in a year if you can't handle this.

Greldor 11-06-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goobles (Post 2756)
Also, keep in mind that this server is technically STILL in BETA, and you are a BETA tester. Not everything is going to work yet. Come back in a year if you can't handle this.

he is obviously over reacting, but quit being such a jerk. lets go for some helpful comments, and not blow up every time someone besides yourself has a question or complaint.

edit: stop trolling

Goobles 11-06-2009 01:26 AM

This isn't the first time he has posted something like this today, or mentioned it in OOC.

Greldor 11-06-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goobles (Post 2758)
This isn't the first time he has posted something like this today, or mentioned it in OOC.

this comment is constructive, i can appreciate it and use it to discredit the hasty ragequit comments of the OP.

thanks

sorry for calling you a jerk

Reiker 11-06-2009 03:29 AM

You know what they say about that door on the way out...

andymc1980 11-06-2009 03:39 AM

and if ur that bothered about the belts, go hand them in to cain darkmoore in the warrior guild. he takes em