Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99 (/forums/showthread.php?t=37295)

Rushmore 05-17-2011 09:34 PM

Why Most VZ/TZ'ers won't survive Red99

I really don't think the average VZ/TZ'er will make it in Red99. They are use to easy power, establishing that power, and ruining your day after wards and every day after that. But with a 99 like grind. NO GM favors. Not being able to cheat or exploit- Be rest assured it probably won't happen.

You have to understand most VZ/TZ people are elitist. They think they are better than you! A few are. But most are not! They'' like any elitist! operate from power. Without that power they become nothing. (level 1)

If red99 comes out and any of them get behind it won't last brews.

In conclusion if the 99 population or the causal VZ/TZ'er that hate these "so called" elitist add any amount of pressure to these kids...most become cowards and fold. (I see a lot of quitting in the near future) The VZ/TZ'er might become the next dinosaur.

And I for one will miss them. They were quite the persona.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=55&ty=82

Misto 05-17-2011 09:44 PM

I didn't read your post, and I never will.

Fourthmeal 05-17-2011 09:52 PM

huh

fiegi 05-17-2011 10:12 PM

ugh at the thought of a grind, maybe ill just take 2 weeks off work and get a months worth of ritalin and adderal, get the leveling over with then grief like you say

If this fails can I be the t-rex of the dinosaurs at least?

Lasher 05-17-2011 11:14 PM

Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum

Misto 05-17-2011 11:19 PM

stfu Matt Damon

JayDee 05-17-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lasher (Post 293385)
Rushmore could be right. I do not know what will happen but rushmore will have a better idea than most. The guild he was in, that was farming VP uncontested for a good amount of time, got shit stomped and griefed off the server and chose to just not log in rather than put up a fight. He then tried joining the guild that made his fellow guildmembers afraid to log on.

Maybe ill be a dinosaur maybe ill be the comet but either way rushmore will be the pond scum

Coming from the shadiest person from vztz

Amuk 05-17-2011 11:49 PM

I dunno bout you all but I'm FUCKING excited about 11 hrs at royals in solb to get through 45.

Knuckle 05-17-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lasher (Post 293385)

i love u lasher

Gnar 05-18-2011 12:11 AM

Rushmore aka Hall, dont forget this:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qdr1b7.jpg

Sorry you couldnt get in the guild who shit on you over and over, and sorry you wont make it in on red99. Keep trying waterboy.