Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   After Velious (/forums/showthread.php?t=9094)

mixxit 06-05-2010 02:22 PM

After Velious

So let's start a thread for my own interest!

What do you want to see happen after velious?

This should include storyline/gameplay/feature set etc.

Additional Rules: Just post once and do not comment on others posts so it's a nice informative thread.

Uaellaen 06-05-2010 02:25 PM

luclin

eqholmes 06-05-2010 02:25 PM

I would like to stick to the whole velious idea of gaints/dorfs/dragons. Add another dung like kael and make it a huge learning curve and basically impossible without full on ntov and other high end items of velious. This is kinda where I thought on live they should have taken it, but instead they took it to the moon with snakes and tigers :(

Taxi 06-05-2010 02:29 PM

PVP:

(totally different experience to lvl up with pvp, so i can see people rerolling, and it takes way longer to lvl so people would be occupied for a long time)

- Guild wars. Either plain ole regular GW, or something like special guild wars where if your guild gets flagged by your guild leader, then your guild is at war with every other guild on the server which is also flagged in the same way.

- Possibly in the form of reds being able to group with blues to lvl, so its not such a pain in the ass to go red.

- Project M (name?) Possibly players being able to control monsters in events, something like an orc raid on Freeport, spider infestation in Erudin. This could also be NPC mobs but just trying to throw ideas out there.

-------------------

- Custom events like the Halloween 2001 one, with custom mobs and custom loot.

YendorLootmonkey 06-05-2010 02:30 PM

Plane of Naughty Wood Elf Women
Plane of Kinky Dark Elf Women
Plane of Dirty High Elf Women

(and for the 3-4 ladies on the server... Plane of Topless Barbarian Men)

girth 06-05-2010 02:40 PM

luclin or allow boxing once velious has been out long enough

Kluren 06-05-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uaellaen (Post 72747)
luclin

Nah. I am all in favor of the direction that a straight on full staffed Verant would have taken it....

Spare us on the moon please.

Ingrum 06-05-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey (Post 72751)
Plane of Naughty Wood Elf Women
Plane of Kinky Dark Elf Women
Plane of Dirty High Elf Women

(and for the 3-4 ladies on the server... Plane of Topless Barbarian Men)

I concur

garyogburn 06-05-2010 03:13 PM

I definitley see it becomming more Pvp oriented here once velious has been out for awhile. Since new gear wouldnt be interoduced, it would be pretty even.

Id prefer p1999 dev-created content though :) that would rock.

Arkanjil 06-05-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqholmes (Post 72749)
I would like to stick to the whole velious idea of gaints/dorfs/dragons. Add another dung like kael and make it a huge learning curve and basically impossible without full on ntov and other high end items of velious. This is kinda where I thought on live they should have taken it, but instead they took it to the moon with snakes and tigers :(

I have to agree with Holmes, but also add luclin type AA into a new expansion. Maybe make another continent full of new dragons, dungeons, and mobs with a classic focus and a velious-type feel.

It would kind of be like uncovering the entire world of Norrath slowly, but surely.