Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Uthgaard: The true story. (/forums/showthread.php?t=67326)

Swishahouse 03-06-2012 03:48 PM

Uthgaard: The true story.

Could anyone tell me what happened here? I was gone for awhile and the threads I cant even find. I heard SO many different twists and crazzzz plots. I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. What happened here???

ibso 03-06-2012 04:12 PM

Prediction: You're going to get conflicting reports. :p

Alkorin 03-06-2012 04:14 PM

Nothing good will come of this. O_O

Flunklesnarkin 03-06-2012 04:26 PM

I don't know full story

seems he got removed from staff... then went on a flame / rant fest all across the forums.

I'm not really sure why he was removed from staff... i just saw the aftermath lol

azeth 03-06-2012 04:34 PM

afaik :

Uthgaard through various forms of trickery was discovered to have physically supplied items to Quickfingers.

Does this make them both fat faggots irl?

You decide.

William Henry Harrison 03-06-2012 04:39 PM

TLDR version: Uthgaard gave Quickfingers items to oust DDOSers and cheaters etc, eventually blossomed into real relationship

uthgaard found out inner workings of p99, wanted out.

Silentone 03-06-2012 04:48 PM

WRONG,

Uthgaard caught cheaters, cheaters were given a slap on the wrist <due to undisclosed reasons, ehem> Uthgaard got mad and out of spite gave stuff to QF. Then was given a contributor status. came back so more shaddy shit going on, called it how it is(maybe going overboard and having his account banned). end of story. Unless your stupid then your going to make up other shit

Silentone 03-06-2012 04:52 PM

so = saw =p

Labyrrinth 03-06-2012 04:57 PM

Uth needed a spy in TMO so that he could find out who was RMTing, cheating and DDOSing the servers.

Uth gave stuff to QF so he'd have "good enough" gear to get into TMO as a spy. This was done for the good of the server. (QF originally apped to Divinity but was turned down due to awful or missing gear)

Most of what Uth gave QF came out of his own plat from what he earned prior to becoming staff. Later he gave him items, with Rogean's blessing (including a toon sex change)

QF apped to TMO to spy

QF later <3'd TMO after the 'never-do-wells' were outed and banned

Uth moved on to expose other 'never-do-wells' who, since they had relationships with "other" P99 staff members were never perma banned...

Uth got mad!

The rest is history

Zereh 03-06-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Labyrrinth (Post 580709)
Most of what Uth gave QF came out of his own plat from what he earned prior to becoming staff. Later he gave him items, with Rogean's blessing (including a toon sex change)

haha India wins.