Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Where is everyone? (/forums/showthread.php?t=259611)

Messianic 12-06-2016 03:38 PM

Where is everyone?

So I'm returning from a long absence. Where does everyone grind nowadays? Where do folks play? Are there consistent pick up groups in Velious locs?

GraveD 12-06-2016 04:38 PM

Same old places, for the most part.

No pick up group activity in Velious really - gotta bring your own crew for ToFS, Crystal Caverns, etc.

If you're talking higher level, the only real change recently is the AoE nerf which made Chardok proxy die. You can actually group in Chardok now, if you want.

Gafador 12-06-2016 06:11 PM

People aren't grouping and exping in Velious zones that much? Why not?

Messianic 12-06-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraveD (Post 2417708)
Same old places, for the most part.

No pick up group activity in Velious really - gotta bring your own crew for ToFS, Crystal Caverns, etc.

If you're talking higher level, the only real change recently is the AoE nerf which made Chardok proxy die. You can actually group in Chardok now, if you want.

That's sad - there are so many good duo/etc opportunities in Velious zones. Everyone still doing KC/Seb/etc? I'll visit Velketor once I get the chance - that was a really fun duo zone back in the day.

skarlorn 12-06-2016 06:35 PM

i'm in washington

my 5th grade English teacher pronounced it "Warshington." Anything with "wash" was "warsh." She was a dumb hick and one day I told another classmate that she would be stripping during class, but the test was for us to cover our eyes so that we didn't get blinded by her horrific body. The classmate ratted me out and I got in trouble.

I think time has proven my Righteousness.

CheeseRoll 12-06-2016 06:40 PM

Where is everyone?

I live in a home, maybe not what most consider home but I get free wifi so I am here contected

Where does everyone grind nowadays?

Usually at the local night club called Grinders, have to be careful if you don't swing both ways though

Where do folks play?

I play in my bedroom normally, but I have been know to visit some washrooms and reststops

Are there consistent pick up groups in Velious locs?

Wait this isn't a grinder forum

RDawg816 12-06-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gafador (Post 2417755)
People aren't grouping and exping in Velious zones that much? Why not?

Mobs are typically harder and worth less exp per hour. You can group there, but you won't find many pugs.

CheeseRoll 12-06-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDawg816 (Post 2417787)
Mobs are typically harder and worth less exp per hour. You can group there, but you won't find many pugs.

But I thought the loot was worth the risk and less exp

nostalgiaquest 12-06-2016 06:58 PM

I've had some luck finding pugs in velketors, but that's about it.

snead 12-06-2016 07:05 PM

did you create your character on the red server? you might want to try blue if you wish to play wither more than yourself on the internet.