Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Thank you for nerfing OOT (/forums/showthread.php?t=279467)

Rhuobhe 08-12-2017 04:02 PM

Thank you for nerfing OOT

I'm so pleased the Masters nerfed OOT no more spaniard scum and lowlifes flooding the economy with platinum. Camping loot for profit is fun again.

ErlickBachman 08-12-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salahdin (Post 2568866)
Farming OoT for plat is equivalent to sucking dick for crack irl.

With that kind of "sound" logic, it seems to me you've sucked dick for crack previously...

Tassador 08-12-2017 07:31 PM

OOT was the shit in classic even with 12 man pop cause we tried to pvp then.

Baam 08-14-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salahdin (Post 2568898)
I am an observer of truths.

As they say:

An idiot learns from his own mistakes (sometimes), a wiseman learns from others mistakes.

Seems like you've learned from your mistakes idiot (don't suck dick for crack) or maybe you still haven't learned, cause you're definitely NOT a wiseman

DRAGONBAIT 08-14-2017 08:49 PM

im the king of oot still, u gotta beat me in there first. i just owned the place. this spaniard owned all ur alts u pussies.

DRAGONBAIT 08-14-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salahdin (Post 2568866)
Never farmed the place.

Everytime I went there you could smell the dirty jocks left behind after the night shift plat farmer had dumped his shit stained panties on sisters island.

Farming OoT for plat is equivalent to sucking dick for crack irl.

it was the only place where peple who didnt want to raid could farm some gear to kill raid geared noobs who never knew how to pvp.

i bet everytime u went there u had to zone out.

Izmael 08-15-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT (Post 2569705)
im the king of oot still, u gotta beat me in there first. i just owned the place. this spaniard owned all ur alts u pussies.

Except that time when you literally begged me to let you exp on the SF island after I ran you around a couple of times on my mage.

Good times indeed.

DRAGONBAIT 08-15-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izmael (Post 2569867)
Except that time when you literally begged me to let you exp on the SF island after I ran you around a couple of times on my mage.

Good times indeed.

why lie? u were a shitty epiced gnome mague whos only time ive seen in oot was when u where box plvling ur troll sk named izmael, u were oor to me but damn, u where bobbys tool during those days. really not a good player so why do u even talk? u died more than the seafurys in there lol

only real pvpers in oot during those days where bobby, godly, and that lame chanter alt of someone named jacobim, rest of the people there were just awfull. Everyone who went in there knows how did rockandtroll the shaman rocked the place.

DRAGONBAIT 08-15-2017 07:42 AM

everyone knew rockandtroll the shaman rocked that place.

DRAGONBAIT 08-15-2017 07:43 AM

did i say everyone knew who rocked that place? rockandtroll.