Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Best exp quests for lowbies (/forums/showthread.php?t=56060)

Korbandallas 11-29-2011 05:27 PM

Best exp quests for lowbies

What are the best quests for lowbies to do for exp? (lvls 1-30) repeatable ones preferred?

Messianic 11-29-2011 05:37 PM

Gnoll fangs from BB/BB entrance in Qeynos Hills, Bandit Sashes to the cleric/pally guild in Qeynos, Goblin left ears from High Keep to a guy there...That's pretty much it for decent exp. I think Iksar Marauder snout rings used to give a crapton of exp, but I think that was nerfed.

Quests award crap for exp after your early 20s - so get used to grinding away :D

melkezidek 11-29-2011 05:37 PM

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...ard_Quest_List

at the bottom it lists some of the newbie quests. Quest xp gets pretty bad mid teens.

dcapotos 11-29-2011 06:20 PM

Crushbone belt/pads until the teens, save all the orc scalps and turn them in to HHP wandering guard.

Goraxx 11-29-2011 07:01 PM

For those good aligned folk out there, try the bard mail delivery quest from felwithe
to kelethin bard guild. Nice money and xp from lvl 1 to lvl 5 or lvl 6.

Grab a sow and you are all good.

necrosaurio 11-29-2011 07:13 PM

Crushbone belts (for a goodie/enchanter) in Kaladim.

Bone chips in Kaladim.

Galanteer 11-29-2011 07:26 PM

turning in greater light stones in North Karana (doubles the pp value)

Taluvill 11-29-2011 07:27 PM

The mail quest from felwithe to kelethin gets you to level 6 if you push it

Korisek 11-30-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messianic (Post 478441)
Gnoll fangs from BB/BB entrance in Qeynos Hills, Bandit Sashes to the cleric/pally guild in Qeynos, Goblin left ears from High Keep to a guy there...That's pretty much it for decent exp. I think Iksar Marauder snout rings used to give a crapton of exp, but I think that was nerfed.

Quests award crap for exp after your early 20s - so get used to grinding away :D

Be careful with the gnoll fangs quest, though, as that will get you KOS with the Corrupt Guard in Qeynos pretty fast.

Though I don't remember if turning in the moonstones you receive to the bartender in the back of Fish's Ale fixes that or not. I just know that last part has no negative faction hits and gives you stackable bb stouts you can sell or drink.

eqravenprince 11-30-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korisek (Post 479052)
Be careful with the gnoll fangs quest, though, as that will get you KOS with the Corrupt Guard in Qeynos pretty fast.

Though I don't remember if turning in the moonstones you receive to the bartender in the back of Fish's Ale fixes that or not. I just know that last part has no negative faction hits and gives you stackable bb stouts you can sell or drink.

Turn 3 gnoll fangs into Lysbith in Halas Warrior Guild for 5 gold and a random item. No negative faction hits.